3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
The flaws are forgivable and easily repairable. Very promising game. How often is it being released?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Try the 2002 erotic thriller, "Unfaithful", with Diane Lane and Richard Gere. :)
Hah, no, not just similar, I mean in a game on this forum. Right from her running into the dude on the street, to the daughter taking a toilet break while the mother is in the bath, scene for scene, and story, but different looking characters (without Beavis in it), and better written.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hello friends, I am Stefano and I have seen some of your comments and wanted to give some explanations.
The menus I have created are designed to offer you two different experiences.

Let me give you an example. If you don't want to kiss Veronica I don't want to create the classic two-picture scene and take you to the next chapter, I want to create a new situation.
I think it's more fun, at least that's what I think.
Also, the story of Marta, Luca, the basketball boys and the director Mangiapane, Giovanna are variants.
But the story is a scandal and cannot be avoided on the basis of what I want to tell.
Of course, I can't please everyone, but I will try to do so with various situations. It is the story itself that must involve you.
Then I reply to someone who said that Italians are good at copying.... "Maybe I created the encounter between Sandra and Pablo identical to the one in the film Infedele".
Why did I do that? Because I liked it, that's all. I couldn't have thought of a more absurd and beautiful encounter than that.
Secondly, I love wife and my mother and this is something that even stones know by now, but my story is different.
Lust & Passion seems to me a great artist but I could never copy his game, first out of respect and then because I consider him a friend.
Greetings to all of you from Stefano.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Yes. 12-month break between updates is not a good sign.

View attachment 1765135
You are absolutely right man, there are people who think like you and others who support me giving me the strength to go on.
And anyway, out of respect for everyone.
What is being pirated on this beautiful site that I adore today is in any case the result of people who have put their hands in their pockets because they believe in my work.
Excuse my intervention, but it seemed good to say it anyway.
Fingers crossed ahahahah a hug ciao

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Sandra's daughter wants to make a slut out of her. These guys will help her cause. Yes, no, maybe?
The last two options with the daughter, i chose the most corrupt choices, but it says "you don't have the points for that." (When the daughter tells her she wants to make her her slut). I've be choosing the most corrupt options between M&D, but don't know where I missed points. Is there a walkthrough?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
The last two options with the daughter, i chose the most corrupt choices, but it says "you don't have the points for that." (When the daughter tells her she wants to make her her slut). I've be choosing the most corrupt options between M&D, but don't know where I missed points. Is there a walkthrough?
I think you must choose every "corrupt" choice you have on your way, either with the daughter or not.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I think you must choose every "corrupt" choice you have on your way, either with the daughter or not.
Yes, guys, I had fun, I admit it. And I apologise the menus are counted so by not giving you the exact route you just have to make a wrong choice and go astray.
I hope you won't insult me for this but I like to think you go back through the game and look at the route several times.
Or some of you will feel like making a map.

Like I said the life choices are yours to make and I am the one who will show you the path you take ahahah
Sorry again a hug to all of you.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Yes, guys, I had fun, I admit it. And I apologise the menus are counted so by not giving you the exact route you just have to make a wrong choice and go astray.
I hope you won't insult me for this but I like to think you go back through the game and look at the route several times.
Or some of you will feel like making a map.

Like I said the life choices are yours to make and I am the one who will show you the path you take ahahah
Sorry again a hug to all of you.
Thanks for your answer. I think I will do a second replay myself changing the options.
Can you tell us how many routes are you planning (corruption, lesbian, faithful)?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
no, i chose only lesbian option, rejecting every corrupt choice with men, and i still was able to agree to the daughter's proposal. dunno what snarkster1558 did "wrong", but that's not it
My bad. I was locked too but I assumed it was because I rejected some of "corrupt" options. Maybe he missed some of the lesbian options.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes