3.30 star(s) 24 Votes
Jul 1, 2021
The last two options with the daughter, i chose the most corrupt choices, but it says "you don't have the points for that." (When the daughter tells her she wants to make her her slut). I've be choosing the most corrupt options between M&D, but don't know where I missed points. Is there a walkthrough?
No, I don't believe there is a WT, yet. I save my game at every "choice". That way I can go back and play all the options until I get to the best outcome for my game. Though not a Patreon, yet, it's like I get my money's worth that way. :)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The last two options with the daughter, i chose the most corrupt choices, but it says "you don't have the points for that." (When the daughter tells her she wants to make her her slut). I've be choosing the most corrupt options between M&D, but don't know where I missed points. Is there a walkthrough?
That is annoying, having to keep running back to find where the decision you made stopped a certain choice, happens on a lot of occasions and trying to work them out mean you might miss something else.

Another thing,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
That is annoying, having to keep running back to find where the decision you made stopped a certain choice, happens on a lot of occasions and trying to work them out mean you might miss something else.

Another thing,
?
Bravo my friend..Tell me but you are watching my script ahahah

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019

Another thing,
?

• Haha
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Strange Download Links...none of this working here...
COMMERCIAL:
Looking for a fast and secure connection?
Are you looking for new emotions when you click?
Don't want to spend all your time closing pop-ups that open all the time?
Well we at StefStory have the solution you are looking for.
With a small subscription of 1000 euros per month you can have all this.
And that's not all... For a small extra fee you can have an autographed copy by Stefano delivered directly to your home.
Think that's it? You're wrong... With the subscription, even after life, you can have Stefano eating and drinking his fill at your home for a week.

Don't you think it's a repeat offer?
What are you waiting for? Subscribe now and don't think too much..
Remember what Leonardo di Caprio said in The Fox of Wall Street
YOUR MONEY IS BETTER OFF IN MY POCKET...

Ahahahahah ok sorry friends I wanted to have a laugh with you.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

The story continues I am already behind creating the scenes of the third episode of Scandal.
The story continues I am already behind creating the scenes of the third episode of Scandal.
(Dont think this was posted here yet) Also think you should take a poll to see if users want to see Sandra & Marco divorce, move out and have lovers or stay together and cheat or be faithful?
I would vote for stay together and cheat or swing

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019

(Dont think this was posted here yet) Also think you should take a poll to see if users want to see Sandra & Marco divorce, move out and have lovers or stay together and cheat or be faithful?
I would vote for stay together and cheat or swing
My friend, I'll have Luana contact you so you can give him some tips.
She loves to do surveys lately haha

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I noticed a few more errors during my playthrough, like calling Pablo a boy, when the dude is 35. I did a playthrough side by side while editing this time. Final update to current script below.

Also, noticed this optical illusion and thought, well Luca has been busy with that right hand.

• Love

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I noticed a few more errors during my playthrough, like calling Pablo a boy, when the dude is 35. I did a playthrough side by side while editing this time. Final update to current script below.

Also, noticed this optical illusion and thought, well Luca has been busy with that right hand.
ahahahaha Yes, it does look like there's a big oops there, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hello friends, I am Stefano and I have seen some of your comments and wanted to give some explanations.
The menus I have created are designed to offer you two different experiences.

Let me give you an example. If you don't want to kiss Veronica I don't want to create the classic two-picture scene and take you to the next chapter, I want to create a new situation.
I think it's more fun, at least that's what I think.
Also, the story of Marta, Luca, the basketball boys and the director Mangiapane, Giovanna are variants.
But the story is a scandal and cannot be avoided on the basis of what I want to tell.
Of course, I can't please everyone, but I will try to do so with various situations. It is the story itself that must involve you.
Then I reply to someone who said that Italians are good at copying.... "Maybe I created the encounter between Sandra and Pablo identical to the one in the film Infedele".
Why did I do that? Because I liked it, that's all. I couldn't have thought of a more absurd and beautiful encounter than that.
Secondly, I love wife and my mother and this is something that even stones know by now, but my story is different.
Lust & Passion seems to me a great artist but I could never copy his game, first out of respect and then because I consider him a friend.
Greetings to all of you from Stefano.
As a writer, you should never have to apologize for utilizing homage or pastiche in your writing. Even Shakespeare did it. Some artistic expressions even utilize fully formed textual plagerism, such as erasure poetry where the text is interrogated by subtraction of certain portion of the text. It is very narrow-minded to say that the scene in question was copying when even the movie in question was inspired by a German expressionist film and xeroxed into an English language version. There is literally nothing new under the sun.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
COMMERCIAL:
Looking for a fast and secure connection?
Are you looking for new emotions when you click?
Don't want to spend all your time closing pop-ups that open all the time?
Well we at StefStory have the solution you are looking for.
With a small subscription of 1000 euros per month you can have all this.
And that's not all... For a small extra fee you can have an autographed copy by Stefano delivered directly to your home.
Think that's it? You're wrong... With the subscription, even after life, you can have Stefano eating and drinking his fill at your home for a week.

Don't you think it's a repeat offer?
What are you waiting for? Subscribe now and don't think too much..
Remember what Leonardo di Caprio said in The Fox of Wall Street
YOUR MONEY IS BETTER OFF IN MY POCKET...

Ahahahahah ok sorry friends I wanted to have a laugh with you.
Make it with luana instead and you have a deal :)

• Haha

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm confused, I thought there was supposed to be a sex scene with Sandra in this new update, you did a poll on patreon about it and her having sex won out, so did I miss the scene?

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
As a writer, you should never have to apologize for utilizing homage or pastiche in your writing. Even Shakespeare did it. Some artistic expressions even utilize fully formed textual plagerism, such as erasure poetry where the text is interrogated by subtraction of certain portion of the text. It is very narrow-minded to say that the scene in question was copying when even the movie in question was inspired by a German expressionist film and xeroxed into an English language version. There is literally nothing new under the sun.
Wow. You're a real film connoisseur like me, I knew too that the original film was German.
I'm happy to find such educated people about period films.
A hug from your friend Stefano

Reactions: larryjameson69

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
I'm confused, I thought there was supposed to be a sex scene with Sandra in this new update, you did a poll on patreon about it and her having sex won out, so did I miss the scene?
I don’t remember that poll, last poll on Patreon was for this

Family discussion.
Stefano thinks that the photos that flow by themselves might not be liked. I, on the other hand, find them fabulous.
What do you think?
Should the photo sequences be automatic or do you have to click on them to advance them?
A kiss from your Luana
A kiss to all of you from your friend Luana.
poll icon

Quick survey

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
Sorry your right, I found it & can’t believe I forgot it

A sweaty survey
Luana: Stefano my love... it's useless to go around... In the next episode I want a sex scene between Sandra and Luca.
Stefano: Love, what have you prepared for dinner?
Luana: My love how about if I open a poll?
Stefano: Love what have you prepared for dinner?
Luana: My love what do you think if I undress and we make love immediately?
Stefano: My love what have you prepared for dinner?
Luana: GRRRRRRR
Stefano: My love what have you prepared for dinner?
Luana: Fuck you, I'll open the poll anyway.

Yes, sex scene

No, slow burn and romantic.

Luana what did you make for dinner?

• Haha
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes