3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Promising game, I was pleasantly surprised.

Though MC is too familiar/flirtatious with Luca when she rejects him, sometimes I wonder if it's a code (wrong branch) or a writing problem

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Promising game, I was pleasantly surprised.

Though MC is too familiar/flirtatious with Luca when she rejects him, sometimes I wonder if it's a code (wrong branch) or a writing problem
No, it was difficult to make it clear at first that Sandra had been harbouring a strong attraction for Luca for a long time.
And the menus separated the side of Sandra in love or the side just of a lustful Sandra.
That's why maybe in the next episodes you will understand better anyway.
Luca as I said is a variant not a protagonist.
This is because the game has to have a plot to make it interesting.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
No, it was difficult to make it clear at first that Sandra had been harbouring a strong attraction for Luca for a long time.
And the menus separated the side of Sandra in love or the side just of a lustful Sandra.
That's why maybe in the next episodes you will understand better anyway.
Luca as I said is a variant not a protagonist.
This is because the game has to have a plot to make it interesting.
Hmm, not really, even if you turn Luca down at the school, they still act like they are having an affair after that.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Decided to go for the Luca route. I pretty much did everything that considered cheating lmao. Even kissing Veronica (I was stuck for quite awhile till I realize i didn't click the other answer).

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I don't like the plot of the basketball club kids, I see it as very forced and unnecessary.
Too many fronts too fast, Luca, daughter, basketball club and grandfather.
The first update was very good
Yeah, it might have been better to go with a swim team instead of basketball.

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I am not a fan of the basketball team plot at the moment, but I am willing to give it a little room to breathe in order to see how it develops. My only issue with it is that it is missing an element of spontaneity and fun because one of the kids is a criminal mastermind colluding with the principal and her best friend. It would be a better story if that element wasn't there and the whole team just started plotting together only when they are introduced to their beautiful new coach. That way, the entire story that unfolds is Luca's fault for insisting that she coach, and the principal could have fucked himself over too. I am a fan of people being hoist with their own petard. Instead, one of the kids is Lex Luthor. I also think that some players will want a pure lesbian route in the game. This isn't going to happen with the daughter, obviously, but the friend could be that option.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perhaps a different character could play that role as a sexual Judas? One that she is close with but not involved with. It would only change one frame and a few lines of dialogue in the scene but it would make a huge difference to the story.

Reactions: rapos

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I am not a fan of the basketball team plot at the moment, but I am willing to give it a little room to breathe in order to see how it develops. My only issue with it is that it is missing an element of spontaneity and fun because one of the kids is a criminal mastermind colluding with the principal and her best friend. It would be a better story if that element wasn't there and the whole team just started plotting together only when they are introduced to their beautiful new coach. That way, the entire story that unfolds is Luca's fault for insisting that she coach, and the principal could have fucked himself over too. I am a fan of people being hoist with their own petard. Instead, one of the kids is Lex Luthor. I also think that some players will want a pure lesbian route in the game. This isn't going to happen with the daughter, obviously, but the friend could be that option.
Perhaps a different character could play that role as a sexual Judas? One that she is close with but not involved with. It would only change one frame and a few lines of dialogue in the scene but it would make a huge difference to the story.
Well you have that option of NOT going into the locker room, & I have the option of going IN the locker room.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mulerider

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I agree that I hate blackmail or forced actions. I want all the dirty, nasty sex to be because she wants it and is drawn to it. Cheating is exciting to her as is all the other actions she is up to.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Well you have that option of NOT going into the locker room, & I have the option of going IN the locker room.
That is true. But why avoid a storyline just because it needs improvement or a little refinement? It is not a bad story premise. The thing is that whether or not you choose to coach the team the story does not change, only your level of participation in it. The character in question is affected either way, the player is just unaware of it. This doesn't bother me but it might bother others who had higher hopes for this character.

Another notion. What if there is both a girl's team and a boy's team with similar storylines? For those who feel that sapphic love is a little underrepresented on this site seeing her seduced by a team of girls could soften the blow. The turning point in this story could be if she refuses to coach the boy's team it is presented as an alternative. Her friend would be a better fit in that storyline.

Reactions: Sadowdark and rapos
Apr 5, 2022
I dont like it only because i see where its heading. Rough blackmail dominate sex with her and thats fine if you make it a choice. My idea would be have at least one of the dudes not be a dick to her and be nice to her. Let them form a closer bond which in end will result in sex. Maybe she invites him over to her house while the husband and daughter are away.

Reactions: NewTricks

rapos

Oct 31, 2018
I absolutely agree +1000000

Reactions: NewTricks

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This Sandra is very stupid because she agreed to voluntarily blackmail and be taped. And why. The choices in the game are weird. I chose that Sandra did not want to see Luka, he came to her daughter's party. As I wrote once, Sandra has the mind of a stupid high school teenager trapped in the body of a woman.It's strange that everyone touches each other this way: Sandra allows herself to be touched by a stranger, incl. the deretor doesn't react very much to it. I'm not a basketball fan, you couldn't give an alternative like girls volleyball team.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes