3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
(her cuck boyfriend is going to lose her, cause once Matteo gets her motor humming, i dont see either of them stopping. Who knows maybe her mom comes in near the end and feels bad for her boyfriend and blows him)
My dark desire whispers: she stays with her boyfriend because Matteo has no interest in all this relationship nonsense, he just wants to fuck her, so if she wants his dick an be his slut, she has to stay with her cuck boyfriend. Great dynamics are possible here.
Also, if her mom joins, Matteo obviously should be in charge and tell her that he didn't say she could blow cucky, and instead orders her to join her daughter in pleasing him. Matteo should be the only one who gets all the fun here.

Ah, but that's just me and how I would like this to unfold. Good game so far.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hi friends, here is the approximate route of the next chapter, let me know what you think.
And if you have any suggestions please contact me your friend Luana is waiting for you with open arms a hug.

CONTINUATION OF THE EVENING
SANDRA + LUCA: SOCK REVELATIONS WILL HURT SANDRA'S SENSITIVITY
VERONICA + ALEXIO: MEETING MATTEO

MORNING:
SANDRA + VERONICA: CLARIFICATION AND STORYTELLING
SANDRA + DEAN MANGIAPANE OR BASKETBALL TEAM ACCORDING TO YOUR CHOICES
SANDRA + PABLO: MEETING AT THE MINI MARKET
ADELE + MARCO: GOOD MORNING

AFTERNOON:
SANDRA + VERONICA:
OPTION YES VERONICA: SANDRA SHOWERS WITH VERONICA + TELLS ABOUT MATTEO.
NO VERONICA OPTION: SANDRA GOES OUT TO BUY A PROSTITUTE'S DRESS
ADELE + MARCO: ADELE REASSURES MARCO AND TELLS HIM TO STAY CALM THAT WHAT HAPPENED THE NIGHT BEFORE WILL NEVER COME OUT.
SANDRA + VERONICA:
VERONICA OPTION YES: SANDRA ACCEPTS VERONICA'S FANTASY.
VERONICA NO OPTION: SANDRA TRIES ON THE PROSTITUTE'S DRESS.

EVENING:
SANDRA + VERONICA:
VERONICA YES OPTION: SANDRA MEETS MATTEO FOR THE FIRST TIME
VERONICA NO OPTION: SANDRA TRIES ON HER FANTASY ALONE WITHOUT TELLING HER DAUGHTER.
Looks like i will have to make many saves and play different paths then, cause sometimes you want to pick both choices like
i want her to shower with Veronica but i also want her to buy the prostitute dress & want Sandra to meet Matteo but also do her fantasy alone. This game will have great replay ability with all these choices and branches.
Glad Pablo will be retuning in your next update, also want to see her move him into their house to do her and be the handyman. Wondering if that fantasy is for Sandra to stand on the street corner with the other prostitutes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Looks like i will have to make many saves and play different paths then, cause sometimes you want to pick both choices like
i want her to shower with Veronica but i also want her to buy the prostitute dress & want Sandra to meet Matteo but also do her fantasy alone. This game will have great replay ability with all these choices and branches.
Glad Pablo will be retuning in your next update, also want to see her move him into their house to do her and be the handyman. Wondering if that fantasy is for Sandra to stand on the street corner with the other prostitutes
Hi mate I've seen many people get lost in the menus.
So I thought I'd do like L&P. Menu if you choose you watch the action or you skip. Seems like the best option to me.

Mar 16, 2022
OK, I think I caught all the pronoun issues and corrected them, also fixed several syntax or incorrect terminology errors. Just unzip into the game subfolder and overwrite when asked.
Thank you very much. This issue was getting a bit distracting, but I still love the game. If you ever need help with proofreading or restructuring text, just pm me. I've got lots of spare time. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Is there are path to a lesbian relationship with Veronica WITHOUT agreeing to her plans of making Sandra a slut?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Is there are path to a lesbian relationship with Veronica WITHOUT agreeing to her plans of making Sandra a slut?
Probably not, it seems that's the only way it seems that any good content will be seen, you basically got to go down the slut route to get anywhere.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Yes, from the next episode the menus will be improved. That is to say, there will be individual paths of the various characters in an erotic key.
And you can choose to watch them or skip them.
But be careful, if you skip one, you won't be able to go back to the dirty street. This is because the speeches have to make sense, and if you skip the shower scene, for example, the next menu will talk about the shower and the next menu will talk about the shower. The next menu will talk about the shower, and if you skip it, you won't understand.
So in that case be careful with your choices.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Probably not, it seems that's the only way it seems that any good content will be seen, you basically got to go down the slut route to get anywhere.
No from the next episode the menus are only selected for characters.
I changed my mind just to give more options to the people watching the game.
For example Sandra when she wants to put her fantasies into action you will have two menus do the slutty action or skip.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
No from the next episode the menus are only selected for characters.
I changed my mind just to give more options to the people watching the game.
For example Sandra when she wants to put her fantasies into action you will have two menus do the slutty action or skip.
If I skip Sandra's fantasy, then she will say about this action that she did it or nothing happened.

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
i was wondering adult game developers are going to give sex scen in v0.2 instead of milking...? i was happy and excited to see sandra got fucked brutally by luca...but got disapointed....after the ending now i understand sandra wont get fucked by luca...she will dump him after hearing history.....so no sex scene for me...
these developers are never going to change!!!!

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
i was wondering adult game developers are going to give sex scen in v0.2 instead of milking...? i was happy and excited to see sandra got fucked brutally by luca...but got disapointed....after the ending now i understand sandra wont get fucked by luca...she will dump him after hearing history.....so no sex scene for me...
My friend, the game must have many variants, if you fucked right away, the game would lose its value.
Anyway, I thought it was clear who Sandra is going to fuck. That's the scandal.

Reactions: ant007 and neronwtf

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
And why in this game everyone touches each other, whether they know each other or not, it's not natural for me a little

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
You want sex scenes while this game just in it second update man calm down while you wating there are plenty games with sex you can play them. Thx

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes