3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I recommend it. It is kinda like what would happen if a daytime soap opera like Guiding Light fucked The Strange Case of Doctor Jekyll and Mr Hyde and gave birth to Behind the Green Door.
I thought in certain situations. We will have more options to choose our personality that you can use. And we only had a few such choices

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Just came across a bug when the Principal Ask if Sandra fears of Seeing the Boys Naked in the Locker Room. What ever option I Select Either YES or NO i get a bug. Can someone please help in this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Just came across a bug when the Principal Ask if Sandra fears of Seeing the Boys Naked in the Locker Room. What ever option I Select Either YES or NO i get a bug. Can someone please help in this.

Which "path" did you try? I did a playtrough in between and I had this error. When you say yes to every "naughty" opportunity you can avoid it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
AHAHA lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: sorry but no "Mangiapane" is his surname, which if you separate the words "Mangia" and "Pane" translates into eater-bread
Curious. Is this a machine translation mishap or was Sandra just being clever?

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019

You have to restart the game from the beginning because it was a new character in the story.

Reactions: Jansen

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
It is an Italian surname Mangiapane written and spoken in full.
Which can of course have two meanings associated with the two detached words Mangia Pane.

• Haha
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
The font and the way the text is written maybe need a little more polish, but seems fun so far.
Gonna keep my eyes on this one.

Reactions: ✧Darax✧
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes