3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Honestly kind of excited to see how Sandra and Luca become more intimate. Love/hate relationships are so hot and fun to play. Are there any plans for interracial?

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
I wonder if there is a chance for an alternative route for a Sport team to work toward Sandra's body and soul without blackmailing and friend betrayal.

So that boys be just boys craving for tits and tits... I mean Sandra will give them what they crave for.
Not immediately ofc, but after series of events and her daughter's help.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Will Sandra make love to Luca?
Luca and Sandra... You cannot avoid it because the two paths will lead to two different situations.
If you have accepted to love Luca then you will have the experience of love with Luca and you will indulge his fantasies.
But what happens if you have decided to skip Luca's love?
You will find out in the next episode.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Allright i have asked this before but i am still a bit confused about how much control you the player have over the routes, i have looked back at comments and some times it sound like the developer is planning too give the option too play pure lesbian, other times she is talking about skipping scenes then saying later scenes will not make sense then. Is there anyone that have been able too get a clear answer about this, i am just a bit frustrated and if indeed the only real way too play the game is some kind of slut route then i will probadly decide too skip this one. I will make clear this is not a critique of the game just a personal preference thx in advance. :)

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Allright i have asked this before but i am still a bit confused about how much control you the player have over the routes, i have looked back at comments and some times it sound like the developer is planning too give the option too play pure lesbian, other times she is talking about skipping scenes then saying later scenes will not make sense then. Is there anyone that have been able too get a clear answer about this, i am just a bit frustrated and if indeed the only real way too play the game is some kind of slut route then i will probadly decide too skip this one. I will make clear this is not a critique of the game just a personal preference thx in advance. :)
I would say it's work in progress. They're reading feedback's player and they're adapting according to it, always respecting the idea they/he have/has in mind. It's not clear yet. You have to wait for next updates to see if it fits your taste.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes