3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Scandal News Today

Unlocked
Sandra and Luca never stood so close
Those who know me know that I love twists and turns.
In the next chapter of Scandal there will be a big twist. You will surely jolt from your chair.
But don't worry this time it won't be like Wife at All Costs.
So don't judge what you see from the next chapter because the game is not over yet.
Why do I love doing the twists? Mainly because it has helped me grow professionally with rendering and programming.
In fact I am happy to announce that thanks to your donations and my new job a more powerful graphics card will arrive at the end of the year.
And I will finally start my main story.
In the meantime, I'll show you this image so you can give me some of your opinions on the quality.
(Luca you lucky son of a bitch)

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
Wow, very nice render. I can’t wait to see the scene that preceded it. You definitely caught my attention.
Congratulations on the new graphics card.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Scandal News Today

Unlocked
Sandra and Luca never stood so close
Those who know me know that I love twists and turns.
In the next chapter of Scandal there will be a big twist. You will surely jolt from your chair.
But don't worry this time it won't be like Wife at All Costs.
So don't judge what you see from the next chapter because the game is not over yet.
Why do I love doing the twists? Mainly because it has helped me grow professionally with rendering and programming.
In fact I am happy to announce that thanks to your donations and my new job a more powerful graphics card will arrive at the end of the year.
And I will finally start my main story.
In the meantime, I'll show you this image so you can give me some of your opinions on the quality.
(Luca you lucky son of a bitch)
I never chose Luky, the game deceived me. my choices mean nothing.This in-game selection should be fixed

Last edited:

mica116

Jan 18, 2020
I never chose Luky, the game deceived me. my choices mean nothing
At first I thought that the father of the daughter's boyfriend was another "perverse old man" and that the mother would have to please him because she wanted to see her daughter happy...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Luca just wants to be cuckolded, so she gives him a pity handy while telling him how much bigger and better her husband is and how she will never leave him for a man who is so pathetic. This is going to break hubby's brain when he comes home. Should he be outraged or flattered?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't think that means that everyone will create their own character, but that there will be a poll for voting on patreon and that the option with the most votes will be our character.
So the game gets weirder and stranger at first my choice was ignored and now this. :ROFLMAO: Sandra needs a mother herself, because she doesn't behave like an adult, but like a teenager with problems in adolescence- stupid bimbo.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
So i wonder when this one will do the same as the first one. The first one was great in the beginning, nice built up of relationships different people to choose to flirt with then BAM forced into horrible scene with POS bad guy. I'm confused also, so she becomes more of a slut through doing the lesbian path? Could say more and ask more but i leave it here confused.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
@
Lucrezia&Augusto

I don't know if I understand correctly: Sandra wanted to become a whore, but something happened, she met a mysterious woman and did not become a whore, but a lesbian?

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Sandra.png
Hey people, Can I ask why in at least 25 wonderful very great games I love and I play each one more than 5 times at least, WHY the Women are very beautiful Gorgeous Women but the men are (So So) or at least not handsom enough compared to women, (I do not speak about this game I speak about Other games).

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
View attachment 1904708
Hey people, Can I ask why in at least 25 wonderful very great games I love and I play each one more than 5 times at least, WHY the Women are very beautiful Gorgeous Women but the men are (So So) or at least not handsom enough compared to women, (I do not speak about this game I speak about Other games).
Cause those mens need to be cheated on #NTRFANS #Let'sGo

frankmtl

Feb 18, 2020
View attachment 1904708
I've always wondered the same thing

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Some scandal news today

Unlocked
What do you think about it?
It seemed only right to show you image no. 32
What do you think?
Full HD... WITH 77% quality.
And believe me for the computer I have I'm doing wonders ahahah.
There's a lot of news about the new game.
Luana is helping me a lot and thanks to her we improved the story.
In fact some people had pointed out to us that the beginning of Scandal started too fast and Sandra acted like a stupid doll.
In fact, I don't think a mother can behave like that....
So Luana came to my aid and in a short time gave me many rabbits.
What would you do without her.

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
Happy they’re taking the criticism to heart. I really like the pace they’re on right Now but if this helps build up to certain moments than I’m ok taking a much more slow and steady approach .

Reactions: .Septic. and ant007
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes