3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think I answered your question a little bit by answering my friend latex lvr
I think many devs have made the same mistake as me. There is a tendency to listen or change the game based on negative reviews more than positive ones.
That's why from now on I don't care to see ratings or comments. But I create what I like.

Also with Scandal, which to be honest had very little scandal in it, I had mixed my creativity with that of an artist I adore, and that is Luss& Passion.
I adore Wife and Mother and I wanted to combine my thoughts with those of Luss& Passion.
I realised that I cannot. I have my way of telling and he has his..
From now on I will only be happy to be a spectator for Luss and fully enjoy his artistic thinking.

I enclose some pictures perhaps you will understand why I stopped.

View attachment 1934520

View attachment 1934521 View attachment 1934525 View attachment 1934526 View attachment 1934527 View attachment 1934529 View attachment 1934530 View attachment 1934537 View attachment 1934538 View attachment 1934539 View attachment 1934540
I will miss this game, but hope that you have learned from mistakes and can make “Forbidden Love” into a great game. Good luck with it and you can always send me a copy to beta test it and proofread.

Reactions: Wonder Wolf

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
I think many devs have made the same mistake as me. There is a tendency to listen or change the game based on negative reviews more than positive ones.
That's why from now on I don't care to see ratings or comments. But I create what I like.

Also with Scandal, which to be honest had very little scandal in it, I had mixed my creativity with that of an artist I adore, and that is Luss& Passion.
I adore Wife and Mother and I wanted to combine my thoughts with those of Luss& Passion.
From now on I will only be happy to be a spectator for Luss and fully enjoy his artistic thinking.

View attachment 1934520

View attachment 1934521 View attachment 1934525 View attachment 1934526 View attachment 1934527 View attachment 1934529 View attachment 1934530 View attachment 1934537 View attachment 1934538 View attachment 1934539 View attachment 1934540
It's a little sad that after wife at all costs now it's the second time that you didn't finish a very interesting and exciting story. That gives me a feeling and many questions as to whether the same thing will happen again with your third game in the future. I mean we players can't get engaged to a story if that's happening more and more now. It's your decision of course and I respect it and will continue to play your games in the future, just maybe a little more distantly from my side so that I'm not experience the same slight disappointment again. Don't get me wrong, I'm not angry, just a little irritated and sad that this story isn't going any further.

Could you maybe also share the other pictures that you have prepared in advance for the new update? Especially the scenes of Sandra and Luca would have interested me the most for the new update. Would be really nice of you thank you. I wish you a good and successful development time for your new game.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It's a little sad that after wife at all costs now it's the second time that you didn't finish a very interesting and exciting story. That gives me a feeling and many questions as to whether the same thing will happen again with your third game in the future. I mean we players can't get engaged to a story if that's happening more and more now. It's your decision of course and I respect it and will continue to play your games in the future, just maybe a little more distantly from my side so that I'm not experience the same slight disappointment again. Don't get me wrong, I'm not angry, just a little irritated and sad that this story isn't going any further.

Could you maybe also share the other pictures that you have prepared in advance for the new update? Especially the scenes of Sandra and Luca would have interested me the most for the new update. Would be really nice of you thank you. I wish you a good and successful development time for your new game.
Atleast Sandra will be moving to the new game, wished they could have just wrapped up Scandal with a proper ending but I guess Patreon once again ruined that because of the Martina content that had to be removed.

ant007

Mar 27, 2020

I think I told you somewhere at the very beginning of "Wife at all costs" that you only listen to your heart and tell your version of the story (who doesn't like it, there are other games) and that this is the only way to be satisfied with your product. From this comment, it seems to me that you have come to that conclusion yourself, so I believe that the next game will be excellent.

As for other developers and their games, I definitely think that they should not be copied (in any way). When I was playing Scandal, that's what "bothered" me the most. As if I've seen it somewhere before.

So just be yourself, and I think it will all work out in the end.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The winner is a Dev who knows how to communicate with fans and reacts constructively to criticism. And fixes the bugs in the game. And he ends the games he has started. A Dev who doesn't care about comments and ratings won't win new followers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I think I told you somewhere at the very beginning of "Wife at all costs" that you only listen to your heart and tell your version of the story (who doesn't like it, there are other games) and that this is the only way to be satisfied with your product. From this comment, it seems to me that you have come to that conclusion yourself, so I believe that the next game will be excellent.

As for other developers and their games, I definitely think that they should not be copied (in any way). When I was playing Scandal, that's what "bothered" me the most. As if I've seen it somewhere before.

So just be yourself, and I think it will all work out in the end.
Thank you ant007 indeed everyone has their own artistic vein.
I will preview the first image of the new game within a few days so you can roughly see what it is.

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Hello! I'm a newbie here. One simple question: is this game animated? Thanks in advance for the kind answer! Regards!

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
Can we please see the other finished pictures of Sandra with Luca for example? An answer would be nice, unfortunately my other question from 8 days ago has not yet been answered. If you don't want to publish them maybe you could still reply, that would end the wait. Would be really nice. I wish you a good day.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes