3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
so goodbye to Scandal. :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lucrezia&augusto said it’s not abandoned, it’s going to be remade like wife at all costs, but there making “forbidden” first
Just go back a page or to the date of 7/31 they posted some really hot lewd images of the scenes they did from scandal

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Just wanted to join the Dev because I loved scandal, checked here first and saw what you guys posted, a shame that it will discontinued, well another good game gone, but Im not surprised because it has been happening at a regular basis with alot of Devs, hardly any of the Devs with talent finish a game, we should have a Dev ranking to show folks which Devs are most reliable out there and worthy of signing up, tired of wasting money on people who discontinue a promising game that I like.
Just my two bits.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Just wanted to join the Dev because I loved scandal, checked here first and saw what you guys posted, a shame that it will discontinued, well another good game gone, but Im not surprised because it has been happening at a regular basis with alot of Devs, hardly any of the Devs with talent finish a game, we should have a Dev ranking to show folks which Devs are most reliable out there and worthy of signing up, tired of wasting money on people who discontinue a promising game that I like.
Just my two bits.
Not a bad idea

Reactions: Sadowdark

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
If you liked Scandal then Perversion.
It will surely be to your liking.
Any link to this "perversion" ? Tried to look for it here but could not find it.

By the way, pity you jump from one to another, gives a good probability you will never finish any, but since apparently you said you are going to come back to "Scandal", a couple of suggestions for the future...

1) The game is set in Italy, so, keep the Italian names, or if you want to use English "equivalent", do it consistently, you had some dialogue where is shown the name of the character in English, but in the text is then in Italian, and viceversa;
2) Giovanna is not the main protagonist, but the scene with her in the shower with the boys, could easily be expanded, that would provide more sexual content and an extra "kink" (it is obvious she is kind of submissive with the boys) without need to modify the story or make it something that is inserted "just to have more sex" and does not fit with the story (and may help justify if in future Giovanna helps again the boys in some way);
3) Review the English after you program the dialogues, sometime is really dodgy;

Something that is not a suggestion, but more a comment. I noticed all the female characters are very busty, nothing against boobs :), but if in future you add up some female character, maybe you could consider making the ones you add a bit less busty, not every woman in the World has one meter of bust circumference.

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I am really confused by the dev...there is "wife at all costs" which is a great game and here "scandal" also a great game by same dev but both didnt get any updates for long time and there is no abandoned tag just some statements that it will get reworked or something. And if u follow the link of both games to patreon u get to another game called "house of the samurai" and no information or trace what happened to "Scandal" or "Wife at all costs". Could it be there is a wrong link or is any of these games getting developed by different devs with diferent titles also?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I am really confused by the dev...there is "wife at all costs" which is a great game and here "scandal" also a great game by same dev but both didnt get any updates for long time and there is no abandoned tag just some statements that it will get reworked or something. And if u follow the link of both games to patreon u get to another game called "house of the samurai" and no information or trace what happened to "Scandal" or "Wife at all costs". Could it be there is a wrong link or is any of these games getting developed by different devs with diferent titles also?
I cannot talk for Wife at all cost because I didn't follow the thread, but I can imagine that it's the same case as Scandal. "House of Samurai" it's somehow a rework of some of the elements of Scandal (same FMC, for example). It's mostly done by Luana (dev's wife) as far as I understand.
Scandal itself it's not abandoned, as per dev's words, but I guess on a very long "on hold" and very possibly it will be reworked/rebooted.

Reactions: Puma1978

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: Scandal changed its name Forbidden Love or Prohibited Love to another game. Wife at all costs ba to be rebuilt

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Words Dev
,,Unfortunately, they were both banned,,.
,,They say I have too many feelings ahahah,,

Looks like both games are banned.

Scandal - banned

Wife at any cost - banned

The new game is The House of Samurai

Pool
Preferences of your taste in sexual matters.
What do you prefer of these possible scenarios.

1) Father and Daughter
2) Mother and Daughter
3) Cuckold
4) Lesbian
5) Gay
6) Love STORY

Father and Daughter

Mother and Daughter

Cuckold

Lesbian

Gay

Love STORY

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Thank you!
Actually, I thought it was "Wife at all costs" which I downloaded and started playing around with. Many choices (unlike other games I looked at.) My blood started racing during the "Jean-Pierre flashback"; I was disappointed at the sudden cutoff just when it looked like the waiter was going to truly serve Lucrezia her submission. I saw L&A made reference to removing the violence; did I see this edited version?
Much thought was put in the various pathways offered! My compliments to Lucrezia&Augusto.
Is there a link for the "Perversion" game?
Thanks again!

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes