3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i was hyped because this game had a full lesbian path planed. now with the reveal of the new charachters i doubte that, that is still possible because of Edmond.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
I know the Forum will help me with this question. The older daughter is 18 years old because of the Patronite policy, but at the same time she is a "daughter" so we have Wincest content. The rules are broken anyway, so why can't a daughter be, for example, 16 years old?

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Damn am I disappointed. I just discovered this and absolutely loved it but was concerned about how long ago the last update was. I have zero interest in their other project "wife at all cost" but I was ready to sub for this project. Now I find out they are moving on to another project for which I have zero interest. I think they are shooting themselves in the foot because a lot of people don't have faith and are not willing to open their wallets for creators that don't follow through on their projects. When they finally complete something I'll take another look but I only want a pure lesbian path for female MC's.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Damn am I disappointed. I just discovered this and absolutely loved it but was concerned about how long ago the last update was. I have zero interest in their other project "wife at all cost" but I was ready to sub for this project. Now I find out they are moving on to another project for which I have zero interest. I think they are shooting themselves in the foot because a lot of people don't have faith and are not willing to open their wallets for creators that don't follow through on their projects. When they finally complete something I'll take another look but I only want a pure lesbian path for female MC's.
The new games demo “a wife seduced” is done, probly be here in a couple days

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I don't want a lesbian path

because how would it look like Sandra with Lucrezia are licking each pussies and Gustavo with Sandra's husband is jerking off each other

Edmond is a hero :LOL:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Okay, calm down there lol I didn't know it was a name of a place in Italy. That was my fault and lesson learned. That's all you needed to say and without the caps. "Milan is a city in Italy" see? simple and much nicer.
Oh, yes Milano (or as they call it Mailand in Austria) is a beautiful town, but Milan is allthough the name of a bird and a missile system of NATO (yes I´m such a nerd I know it LoL):ROFLMAO:

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes