3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
However guys Scandal is not completely abandoned even Wife at All Costs will be remade.
As anticipated on my patreon page PROHIBITED LOVE is a series of Novels.

I'm starting with House of Samurai because I'm calming the waters since Scandal has come out in multiple versions.

DrReyMoore

Jul 19, 2019
However guys Scandal is not completely abandoned even Wife at All Costs will be remade.

I'm starting with House of Samurai because I'm calming the waters since Scandal has come out in multiple versions.
It should be tagged as On-hold then I think

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Ok, so Scandal is not abandoned then, but the name of the game was changed right? Forbidden Love or Prohibited Love will now be the name of the game and there will be different short stories and the first one is called "The last samurai"?
Did i get any of that correct?

OK, will they change the name of this thread to "Forbidden Love or Prohibited Love or open a new thread?

HERE IS ONE OF THE FIRST IMAGES OF THE NEW NOVEL.
Just for you eagerly awaiting, here is the first definitive image of the new story the HOUSE OF THE SAMURAI.

THE HOUSE OF THE FIRST SAMURAI.

As stated in the first post AMORE PROIBITO is a series of erotic tales that Luana and I want to introduce you to.
The first story we are going to create is THE HOUSE OF THE FIRST SAMURAI.
This story will take you to Japan, precisely to the island Iriomotejima

Iriomotejima is the second largest island in Okinawa. Some say it is the last unexplored island in Japan, with 90% of the entire island being subtropical primeval forest.
In the novel you will find mystery, deception and a lot of passion.

Sandra is a seismologist and has dedicated her whole life to the research of earthquakes.
Over the years Sandra has created an exceptional team of researchers, three men devoted to their work and friends in private life...
The team is made up of Sandra the undisputed leader.
Pablo a talented geologist and tectonic map researcher is twenty-eight years old, but he keeps saying he is eighteen. He is a lover of spy films and wanted to be an actor from an early age.
Then we have Edmondo, a real computer expert. Over the years he has created a program together with Sandra that, if it were true, could detect twenty-four hours before the earthquakes that will occur on planet earth. Edmondo's motto is give me a keyboard and I will show you how our world moves.
And last but not least we have Anaconda a black guy over two metres tall with two shoulders so broad that even Ulk is scared.
His job is to organise the team's movements and protect them when they are in isolated and potentially dangerous places.
There is nothing to say about a winning and close-knit team.
Having said that, however, I want to ask you a simple question
What would happen if this fantastic team, so close-knit with each other, were to be unfortunately isolated for more than six years on the island Iriomotejima with Sandra and her daughter Nicole.

Unlocked
Anaconda
We begin to get to know the cast of the House of the Samurai.
Ovvi introduce you to Anaconda...mmmmm Let's see if you can guess who it is between the two guys?

Unlocked
Anaconda a lucky man
I'm sure there will be a lot of fun to be had heheheh

Anaconda and Sandra?

Yes, I like Luana's idea....
Let's get out of the box.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Ok, so Scandal is not abandoned then, but the name of the game was changed right? Forbidden Love or Prohibited Love will now be the name of the game and there will be different short stories and the first one is called "The last samurai"?

OK, will they change the name of this thread to "Forbidden Love or Prohibited Love or open a new thread?

Just for you eagerly awaiting, here is the first definitive image of the new story the HOUSE OF THE SAMURAI.

As stated in the first post AMORE PROIBITO is a series of erotic tales that Luana and I want to introduce you to.

Iriomotejima is the second largest island in Okinawa. Some say it is the last unexplored island in Japan, with 90% of the entire island being subtropical primeval forest.

Sandra is a seismologist and has dedicated her whole life to the research of earthquakes.
Over the years Sandra has created an exceptional team of researchers, three men devoted to their work and friends in private life...
Pablo a talented geologist and tectonic map researcher is twenty-eight years old, but he keeps saying he is eighteen. He is a lover of spy films and wanted to be an actor from an early age.
Then we have Edmondo, a real computer expert. Over the years he has created a program together with Sandra that, if it were true, could detect twenty-four hours before the earthquakes that will occur on planet earth. Edmondo's motto is give me a keyboard and I will show you how our world moves.
And last but not least we have Anaconda a black guy over two metres tall with two shoulders so broad that even Ulk is scared.
His job is to organise the team's movements and protect them when they are in isolated and potentially dangerous places.
What would happen if this fantastic team, so close-knit with each other, were to be unfortunately isolated for more than six years on the island Iriomotejima with Sandra and her daughter Nicole.

Unlocked
Anaconda
Ovvi introduce you to Anaconda...mmmmm Let's see if you can guess who it is between the two guys?

Unlocked
Anaconda a lucky man

Anaconda and Sandra?

:unsure: Interesting Sandra and her daughter isolated for 6 years on an island with three men = lots of sex in different combinations

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tunderbolt

none300

Sep 2, 2017

Unlocked
Anaconda

Unlocked
Anaconda a lucky man

Anaconda and Sandra?

MC looks hot

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes