3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Allright i have asked this before but i am still a bit confused about how much control you the player have over the routes, i have looked back at comments and some times it sound like the developer is planning too give the option too play pure lesbian, other times she is talking about skipping scenes then saying later scenes will not make sense then. Is there anyone that have been able too get a clear answer about this, i am just a bit frustrated and if indeed the only real way too play the game is some kind of slut route then i will probadly decide too skip this one. I will make clear this is not a critique of the game just a personal preference thx in advance. :)
Ask Lucrezia & Augusto

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
OK. I know I've taken a long break (RL problems), so maybe my picture isn't the most realistic, but I'll try to describe some of my feelings about this game.

First, probably my biggest problem with this game is that I see it as a game that "killed Wife at all costs". I know that's not 100% true, but that's how I feel (and that is only mine problem, not yours hahah, so don't worry).

As for the update itself, it's good. I like the renders of the scenes on the plane. They look WOW. As for the story itself, it started to attract my attention more with this Lucas story at the end (about his ex-wife, party ...). I also like that there is progress in the story (going forward), so we are not stuck at the same page all the time.
What confuses me about the story is that some transition of Sandras feelings. It seems to me that she abruptly moved from denying that she loves Luca at all, to the fact that she will ask for a divorce tomorrow and that she cannot live without him. I know she's confused, but I'm too hahaha. I didn't like Luca at first, but now I'm ok with him. As for the mother-daughter relationship, I'm not a fan of incest (there are only a couple of such games that I love, and that's because of the top story and foot fetish (Dreams of desire), or top renders and foot fetish hahah (Milfy city), maybe there is 1 or 2 more that I forgot), so I refused all that related to AWAM.

Someone has to correct English (although it has already been said 1000 times as I have seen in this thread, so I will not dwell on it), as well as mistakes related to who utters which sentence.

But it is certainly early for a more serious impression (there were only 2 updates). I think the biggest problem for Dev will be to distance himself from AWAM, so that people don't compare those 2 games. I wish you good luck, and let's see what the game will look like in the next few updates.

P.S. Stefano, admit that you are that guy without a shirt at Luana's party from the beginning hahaha.

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Allright i have asked this before but i am still a bit confused about how much control you the player have over the routes, i have looked back at comments and some times it sound like the developer is planning too give the option too play pure lesbian, other times she is talking about skipping scenes then saying later scenes will not make sense then. Is there anyone that have been able too get a clear answer about this, i am just a bit frustrated and if indeed the only real way too play the game is some kind of slut route then i will probadly decide too skip this one. I will make clear this is not a critique of the game just a personal preference thx in advance. :)
You're right I think I got a little confused.
I was optimistic that I could make menus that followed different paths.
But that would mean making two games at the same time, and creating so many renderings with my computer would lead to endless slowness.
So I thought the real and pure lesbian path will be given by Sandra when she tries to be a prostitute where she meets a woman.
A very morbid friendship will be born.
So if you want to look for the lesbian path you will have to follow Sandra as a prostitute.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
You're right I think I got a little confused.
I was optimistic that I could make menus that followed different paths.
But that would mean making two games at the same time, and creating so many renderings with my computer would lead to endless slowness.
So I thought the real and pure lesbian path will be given by Sandra when she tries to be a prostitute where she meets a woman.
So if you want to look for the lesbian path you will have to follow Sandra as a prostitute.
Can't wait for the update! :love: :devilish:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Choices should matter more. I'm rejecting Luke. He is sitting on the couch as if my choice has been ignored ?
Yes,exactly that because when you make a game you always tend to change the story and create new situations that were not initially considered.
In fact Luca has undergone some changes.
The biggest problem is that you will have to stop making unnecessary paths and let my imagination carry you away.
The game is called Scandal if you had to do all the avoidable paths what Scandal could we get?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yes,exactly that because when you make a game you always tend to change the story and create new situations that were not initially considered.
In fact Luca has undergone some changes.
The biggest problem is that you will have to stop making unnecessary paths and let my imagination carry you away.
The game is called Scandal if you had to do all the avoidable paths what Scandal could we get?
Then it is not logical. It means that your choices don't count and the game forces you to play scenes you would never choose, I don't like that.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Well, you are on Patreon, the only people who find Patreon-abiding content scandalous are living in the Vatican.

I, too, am not into the Luca path and find him rather boring and pathetic, certainly not cheating material and certainly nobody my char will cheat with.
I'm more into the daughter route and hope to see some good "daughter dominates mother" scenes, this could be a sweet scandal if, yes if only Patreon wouldn't prohibit all the really interesting and juicy parts of it.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Is this in the current version of the game? I followed this path but after Luca's confession to Sandra (about his wife) I got a "To be continued", but maybe one of my previous choices was wrong.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
@
Lucrezia&Augusto

So I understand correctly? Sandra will want to be a whore but will not stay because she will become a lesbian?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes