3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Just finished the most recent and man.. that first update I could've seen this eventually going top 5 or better for me, now I'm not sure I'll even play it, next update will be crucial. Are the good girl/girl scenes really locked behind her being a slut with everyone else?? I'll be honest I didn't even catch what happened initially then my heart sank. lol We can't lose agency here though, that's extremely important for me in FP games, and that principal shit is really pushing it.. odd to say the least but anyway Sandra ain't fuckin nobody, lesbian or bust!!

Reactions: azel1

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Yes, from the next episode the menus will be improved. That is to say, there will be individual paths of the various characters in an erotic key.
And you can choose to watch them or skip them.
But be careful, if you skip one, you won't be able to go back to the dirty street. This is because the speeches have to make sense, and if you skip the shower scene, for example, the next menu will talk about the shower and the next menu will talk about the shower. The next menu will talk about the shower, and if you skip it, you won't understand.
So in that case be careful with your choices.
That's great to hear! I'm enjoying your game

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Because they're Italians, who are more touchy-feely than other people. ;)
Okay, I understand Italian culture is part of touching. But is it weird that the school principal's old grandfather, when he talks to Sandra and gropes her, Sandra doesn't react to it, stands with a stupid smile like she doesn't have a protective reflex? .e.g. Next time she walks by a stranger groping her, she too will be standing there with a silly smile, not reacting to it? This is not natural for me

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Okay, I understand Italian culture is part of touching. But is it weird that the school principal's old grandfather, when he talks to Sandra and gropes her, Sandra doesn't react to it, stands with a stupid smile like she doesn't have a protective reflex? .e.g. Next time she walks by a stranger groping her, she too will be standing there with a silly smile, not reacting to it? This is not natural for me
In this case it's completely different. She's not doing anything because she's in a weird scenario for her and doesn't know how to react. It's part of the blackmailing. You don't have the option to refuse the "deal" with him. It's part of the story, and I guess it would be the same if it was in the US.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Noooo... Sandra's not going to be groped by just anyone. Ahahah
The fact is that Sandra in the headmaster's office in one of her thoughts says that she was wrong to confess to the headmaster that she liked Luca.
Ultimately it was a big mistake and so was making a false statement on the video.
But keep in mind that she was afraid that her husband would find out about this from the rumours in the neighbourhood.
And the headmaster promised her that he would silence the rumours, so she compromised.
When she let herself be touched, I admittedly exaggerated to alter the scene to show that the headmaster has ulterior motives with Sandra.
And she didn't say anything because she is in a state of confusion.
But having said that, even if I would like to blackmail her, it won't be from the headmaster or Fausto the basketball boy. But it will be another character and it won't be avoidable because he's part of the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The fact is that Sandra in the headmaster's office in one of her thoughts says that she was wrong to confess to the headmaster that she liked Luca.
Ultimately it was a big mistake and so was making a false statement on the video.
But keep in mind that she was afraid that her husband would find out about this from the rumours in the neighbourhood.
And the headmaster promised her that he would silence the rumours, so she compromised.
When she let herself be touched, I admittedly exaggerated to alter the scene to show that the headmaster has ulterior motives with Sandra.
But having said that, even if I would like to blackmail her, it won't be from the headmaster or Fausto the basketball boy. But it will be another character and it won't be avoidable because he's part of the story.
I think the boys in the locker room are too old, they should range between 13 and 16 with the eldest one, the dean's nephew, being 18, as it's a school team, not a year team.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Would be fun to have Sandra and Myriam meet. For a kind of Slut Off if you will. Which woman can be the biggest slut of all? Would Myriam turn Sandra on to the joys of Dogs? Would Sandras show Myiam the fun of young boys? The two of them having a big gangbang of friends, neighbors, family and animals. Taking on all comers and cummers. LOL

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I was reluctant too bring this topic up again but i feel like i need a clear explanation of routes. How i understood it from the developer was that it would be possible too play the game as pure lesbian, as long as you avoided the daughter route that one would have one forced guy pablo and i am not talking about skipping scenes. I will make it clear i would never demand anything from the developer its there game but if i am going too invest time in the game its important that there is a pure lesbian route.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Good idea, but we all know Sophia would die before having actual sex. LOL. Sophia would feel slightly excited and get just a little wet while the other two were cumming over and over and being covered in cum.
Miriam could teach Sophia to play with animals, and Sophia would love what then. Than just sex with my husband.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Are these hetero erotic scenes forced, as in part of the story?

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes