Aug 22, 2017
Nope. If I were generous I'd say we're 2/3rds of the way there, but it's more like halfway point, given a bunch of story threads the game had previously haven't even been touched up on yet - meaning there's characters from before the reboot that we haven't even seen yet.
I honestly haven't looked at any of the reboot beyond the first couple when he started. From what I could see, the reboot served no real purpose. The story didn't improve. Mechanics didn't improve. Has there been any sign as to why the reboot was needed?

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I honestly haven't looked at any of the reboot beyond the first couple when he started. From what I could see, the reboot served no real purpose. The story didn't improve. Mechanics didn't improve. Has there been any sign as to why the reboot was needed?
By now, some of the bits did improve, some more noticably than others, some not by a whole lot. Given the bar was already set quite low when it comes to writing, I'm taking any improvement I can get at this point. If nothing else, the readers intelligence isn't insulted in some of the events that existed prior, where the game felt it was necessary to recap the information we just learned - literally not even 5 minutes ago in the exact same event happening - by giving us the information a second time. It's not like we have the memory of goldfish or anything. Sadly, some characters are still as annoying as they were previously, not in any likeable way, more in the obnoxious kinda way.

Not to mention, the story beats that the game do touches on have been paced out better. Background story information the game drops no longer gets expositioned to death the moment afterwards, which is a huge plus in my book. And even though the amount of fourth wall breaks has been cut down, it still is too much for my end, especially since it is just referencing other material that isn't nearly sounding as clever as the dev thinks it is. Sadly, the character dynamics barely changed so far, with some of the girls just being obnoxious to the point where one has to wonder why the MC is so passive in turn. Especially given the initial plotting, this seems like something went assbackwards.

Sadly, one thing I did praise previously (like half a year ago?) basically needs to be redacted, as the tone is - once more - all over the place for some of the characters. Having drama in a game that tries to be comedic, or vice versa is not a bad thing. It's a good thing actually, but here the game simply can't decide what it wants to be and stick with it on a baseline level. Dramatic moments in a comedic game and comedic moments in a dramatic game are two very different pairs of shoes. The tone shifts from comedy to drama without any notice, sometimes even in the same event.

But hey, at least the grind was cut down massively and the timeslots have been used better for advancing character events, not to mention, stuff actually gets tutorialized! Sounds minor, but is a nice touch when one might wonder about specific mechanics, so this way there'll be little confusion. Even if some elements that are existing, like the Waifu tax, make very little sense. As it stands right now, the tax in itelf is basically a non-factor, neither in story nor gameplay, which raises the question why it even exists. If it's set too high, it'll halt gameplay and be a nuisance, if it's set too low (like now) it might as well not exist at all.

Reactions: jesusjackct

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Incest patch is universal. That is, it will work for all future versions too.

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
Incest patch is universal. That is, it will work for all future versions too.
there's the mom and sister, why would we need a incest patch? if you dl the game, does it just say landlady and roommate? i had played this off a web site like a week ago and they were a family.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Just saw the beach scenes with the girls and checked them after accumulating enough money (thanks to flowers...).
Scenes are nice but you have to to some guessing or backtracking to get to the heart of the girls.

When checking the relationsship status these scenes are not shown however?
Are they not part of the main flow so they dont appear in the replays?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Wish I could sell the sister's contract or is it possible to not buy it to begin with
... [sarcasm]sure, let some scumbag rape and abuse your sister[/sarcasm]
sorry bud, this is just not the game for you. saving her is mandatory

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Scarlet Law[v0.2.11][JYP Games]Crunched

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes