aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
i still play the first game that had more content in it will wait before i download this new version

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
It seems to me that the old version was much, much better.
I regret that I overwrote it with the new version which, in my opinion, sucks ass thru a windmill.

Reactions: lionarslan and DiTo

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
I try to play the game but cannot seem to get scenes to trigger, got max affection, losts of money, but nothing happens missing step's last 2 scenes and a bunch of main story ones but nothing is triggering

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
do not give her a job. If they are working for job you assign at Town Hall, they are not discoverable until next day.

Kenji123456789

Mar 22, 2022

View attachment 1420791

Overview:
In the land of Scarlet, there is a law that's existed since its founding... The Scarlet Law. Every woman born into this country has a price tag placed on their head. As long as they are single and of age, the Scarlet Law allows wealthy patrons from faraway lands to purchase and buy women within the country. As the protagonist, it will be your duty to save the girls by buying out their contracts before they are sold... Buy the girls and be the hero of the story...

Note: NO NTR
Thread Updated: 2022-04-01
Release Date: 2022-04-01
Developer: JYP Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.8
Language: English
Other Games: Three Houses
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1302223 View attachment 1302224 View attachment 1302222 View attachment 1302226 View attachment 1302227 View attachment 1420859 View attachment 1682056
Imma stand by this game and wait its updates in the future, looks good

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
My biggest issue with what the Dev has done was the BACKWARDS approach to content. Removing ALL that content, to "start over" was a dick move. I can understand updating older content, but REMOVING content that we finally got for some of the girls was just......dick move.
when you're remaking the story it doesn't make sense (from the point of view of the story) to leave any Lewd scenes.. those lewd scenes need to be explained somehow.
Granted I have not played since he started remaking the game but that's the only logical conclusion.

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
when you're remaking the story it doesn't make sense (from the point of view of the story) to leave any Lewd scenes.. those lewd scenes need to be explained somehow.
Granted I have not played since he started remaking the game but that's the only logical conclusion.
What I mean is....He had 10-12 girls unlocked with multiple scenes for each of them.
Then he starts over.....removing like 60% of the content he added....to make the older content....look better.....

Pretty sure while it's being developed, no one will care if he updates older content as he goes. But REMOVING content that took months, if not years, of waiting to see for certain characters....only to remove them.....

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
when you're remaking the story it doesn't make sense (from the point of view of the story) to leave any Lewd scenes..
He wasn't remaking the story, from the description given for his actions. He was just updating the graphics/adding some earlier content. Unless I missed it somewhere where he states that he's also changing the STORY as well...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiichiYakuza

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
He wasn't remaking the story, from the description given for his actions. He was just updating the graphics/adding some earlier content. Unless I missed it somewhere where he states that he's also changing the STORY as well...
I was sure he was remaking the story , or at least a major part of it.
Maybe I was wrong, haven't played it yet.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
It's bloody astonishing that now, almost a frigging YEAR after he rebooted the game, he still hasn't reached the point where it was. And yet, JYP is still making almost 2 grand a month from patreon.
I guess some people can't help but to simp. I'm personally waiting for him to start a new reboot soon. Milking all the way.

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
I see you've encountered Sylphine too...

In all seriousness, I liked the original game that guy did, I got used to the reboot, and then he rebooted it again. Changing the setting and character designs each time. Scarlet Law isn't quite that bad, but I at least went from playing each update to ignoring this until it at least has caught back up to the original. One reboot can be forgiven, if it delivers a superior experience than would otherwise have been had and only at that point. Until then, any skepticism is deserved IMO.

Seriously tempted to replace my sig of the pink-haired tsundere, but it'd be a shame to say goodbye...

Reactions: $@~

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I see you've encountered Sylphine too...

In all seriousness, I liked the original game that guy did, I got used to the reboot, and then he rebooted it again. Changing the setting and character designs each time. Scarlet Law isn't quite that bad, but I at least went from playing each update to ignoring this until it at least has caught back up to the original. One reboot can be forgiven, if it delivers a superior experience than would otherwise have been had and only at that point. Until then, any skepticism is deserved IMO.

Seriously tempted to replace my sig of the pink-haired tsundere, but it'd be a shame to say goodbye...
Again? I haven't looked at it since it's first reboot and the look of all the girls was changed. New looks that I liked exactly none of.

-------------------------

Anyway. Has this game caught up to where it was yet? Hell, considering how many scenes were chucked, are the tags even accurate anymore?

Reactions: laserblast420
2.80 star(s) 49 Votes