Guarano

May 14, 2018
Hi Lads.
Is the beach scene with Serena new? from this update?
Or did I missed it the last time?
I didn't had enough funds last time, but the flower picking is back, so I was able to go to the beach once, this time.

With the flowers back is the grind not a thing anymore, thanks.
G.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
yeah you are really a master in this game from flower picking to a junk salvager quite the move up not to mention how littler by way of actual sex or enjoyable naughty scenes , I have never bitched about a game so much... I guess I am slowly coming to the realization I am going to drop this one ( a rarity for me ) I really started to enjoy the first one before the reboot... but the dev has gone dairy farmer...

laserblast420

Jul 19, 2017
First update ive checked out since the reboot and I actually laughed out loud at how little content there still is, shame bc it was a cool premise and start to the game. But why make new content when you can just take twice as long redoing the same stuff over again and string along patreons who cant smell a scammer.

• Sad
Reactions: $@~

ValiantSoul

Apr 15, 2022
So this update is just 2 side scenes? jyp u really need to start writing a proper changelogs, I don't mind waiting but had I known that this update adds literally nothing to the main story/girls i wouldn't download it.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
So this update is just 2 side scenes? jyp u really need to start writing a proper changelogs, I don't mind waiting but had I known that this update adds literally nothing to the main story/girls i wouldn't download it.
And still miss 5 girls, so have fun

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
You know, I don't really mind a MC who's more passive when it comes to girls and sex, it's a nice change of pace.
But wish he wasn't so passive about everything else...especially being so submissive to the princess...

Also, I haven't really played much of the newer updates...but does the MC actually start doing anything?

The premise was how the MC is gonna be the hero of the story, but besides the beginning, he wasn't all tthat active in helping, most just kinda fell on him.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I really Dislike Estelle. I dont want to buy her. So would be nice if i can Avoid this ungratefull buy and throw away the money. I like to payback for Silvia and maybe the other but not estelle. Tax are save for not buy her.
And when i can buy the Evergreen present? i was waiting from wake up to midnight 7 days and she was never awake? Looks like a Bad joke.

Last edited:

kotomaran

Nov 14, 2020
Got this data on how likely the job will pay in percentage from game's files:
Code:
        housekeeper  model  pizzagirl  babysitter  salesman  bodyguard  icecreamgirl
silvia  95           15     15         95          15        05         15
estele  06           90     10         10          10        10         10
serena  20           15     80         20          80        10         80
makoto  60           15     60         60          60        60         60

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I gotta say that the whole waifu tax is a mistake. The more waifus you get the more they drain your wallet forcing you to grind more.
it is not onerous yet, but it feels like a pointless padding feature that also leaves a bad taste.
if anything I would go the other way and have every girl you buy increase your passive income a bit instead of draining it

> but then you will easily get lots of money

so what? why is this a problem?

Reactions: Emelex

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
ok It might be me that screwed up my game (I did grind for cash pretty hard early in the game) but after unrenning the game I found assets I didn't yet see in game, somehow I messed up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so there is a way to mess this game up... I proved it :)
after reading your spoiler I said WTF to myself it's about time I've been waiting before the F@#:censored:Reboot so I started up my scarlet law and got her the beach and did the heart thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
The game mechanics (sandbox) are slow/delayed,idk If Its on me but both win. and android have the sandbox issue delay,when I try to move around and press an arrow for example,it takes at least 5 secs to actually happening the movement,I play the win. version on JoiPlay,so Idk what can I do about it so plz fix this cuz Its frustrating since I like the story and the characters

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
God, the new mechanic this time around is dumpster diving? What is this, Pathologic? :KEK:

In regards to the update: in short, even if she is my least favorite of the bunch it's nice to see expanding on Celestia. I just really wished her story would've gone a different route than "Oblivious MC is being the bottom to a nuisance dragging him along", which to be fair could describe 90% of the relations pre-reboot, but oh well. Also, just giving her a sobstory as a character backstory won't make me sympathize with her if said backstory does very little to justify her annoying behaviour.

What bothered me this time around was the amount of non-choices involved: Why even giving us a choice if they all lead to either the exact same outcome, just with one having more obnoxious dialogueging, or leading you back to the choice prompt? Just tell us the story you want to tell without trying to be funny by making us jump through the hoops ourselves. This has been a recurring issue with the game, but this time around it felt more prominent.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Sounds like the game STILL hasn't caught up to the original content
Nope. If I were generous I'd say we're 2/3rds of the way there, but it's more like halfway point, given a bunch of story threads the game had previously haven't even been touched up on yet - meaning there's characters from before the reboot that we haven't even seen yet.

Mar 22, 2020
Some of the new PC links are pointing to .apk (android downloads) Gofile, Racity and uploadheaven.
The first three links point to zip file, for PC

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes