Tosàt D

Jan 14, 2019
The low rating is simply because the dev restarted the game 3 times. The first time people were understanding since the quality was a bit low. The second time people grumbled but most were still ok since the game didn't get very far anyway. Now the third time the game got pretty far, almost a year in if I recall correctly, and the dev said he is starting over again... now that pissed people off.
Wait, did he really want to restart again?

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Man this title could use a textbox, at it's present state the dialog text is very difficult to read, especially with certain background frames in the story...it get worse.

I also tried adding my own TB, and tried changing some of the parameters...but the present coding will not allow any textbox override to take place.

And my other option was to try and change the font, but a having a text box is a much better option to have....as it can prevent eye fatigue from happening. (With a constant changing background behind the dialog text, it can strain the readers eyes over a short period of time.)

So Dev could you please consider including a dialog text box (with an opacity slider), as an option in a future update?

Regards.

View attachment 3415418
It doesn't need a textbox
No game needs a textbox
It needs a text size slider

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It doesn't need a textbox
No game needs a textbox
It needs a text size slider
Well, that is your opinion...not mine. I'm bit older now, so I want to protect my eyes from any strain damage. As well, I normally also view most of my AVN's on my huge ass 4k screen, while sitting in a leather recliner....instead of using my desktop PC. Using a textbox with a slider...helps pop out the dialog text, away from the back ground...which makes it easier to focus on.
Also, I don't like enabling the Ren'Py contrast setting (shift A key), as it doesn't function as well as a text box...which I normally use with all the other titles to play.

Though, I do have a textbox mod (with slider) that usually works well with most titles I play...but the code structure for this title is different, so my mod has some issues (mod works, it just moves the text to far to the left, and a space at the bottom).

Regards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
I can always tell when this game updates because I get notified that my review has gotten a bunch of new likes. I hope I have actually helped people avoid touching this colossal and vapid waste of time.
Thank you for your review. Why is it always the games with the anime models... They seem to also share the weirdest ideas on how to make the player's life inconvenient and have the solution be a Patreon code or something.

anhhao5644

May 19, 2022
Thank you for your review. Why is it always the games with the anime models... They seem to also share the weirdest ideas on how to make the player's life inconvenient and have the solution be a Patreon code or something.
why anime model?

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Well, that is your opinion...not mine. I'm bit older now, so I want to protect my eyes from any strain damage. As well, I normally also view most of my AVN's on my huge ass 4k screen, while sitting in a leather recliner....instead of using my desktop PC. Using a textbox with a slider...helps pop out the dialog text, away from the back ground...which makes it easier to focus on.
Also, I don't like enabling the Ren'Py contrast setting (shift A key), as it doesn't function as well as a text box...which I normally use with all the other titles to play.

Though, I do have a textbox mod (with slider) that usually works well with most titles I play...but the code structure for this title is different, so my mod has some issues (mod works, it just moves the text to far to the left, and a space at the bottom).

Regards.

Which is the game in 2nd image ??

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
will the business stuff return because i miss the passive income you can add new stuff to it so that it seems more like a business with expenses and stuff and in truth there should be ways to auto collect stuff latter like flowers and trash and i kind of missed the older version for the business aspect and i want that Makato joke to end where everyone finds out he is a she it could be funny on a reveal and i want the protagonist to tap in to his Valla powers and i think his should be very op but not in his control

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I am playing this again after a couple of years waiting to see how the game is going.

Game is typical sandbox affair, with some money grinding, lots of talking some sex mostly handjobs.

But what I really don't like about this game... 1. Estelle (I really dislike her). 2. MC is a wimp (get bossed around, and bullied), 3. Constant insults, MC is a loser, pervert, etc... (that gets old really fast). 4. MC is always paying out money, and get very little in return. even with the girls that want to fuck him... the MC is just such a pussy.... he just does not want to fuck them.

I am not done with the game yet, but come on... I just don't like weak MC's... his mom wants the dick... give it to her every day, And by this point I don't even want to fuck Estelle... I would sell her if I could.

Anyway I am not saying the game is that bad, maybe some people find the whole thing just funny. But don't mind me I am just a grumpy old man and WAY more perverted than the MC. have fun.

Peace.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
The next update should have a mod where you can add money without having to keep working overtime or making the girls work and risk a chance of them not completing the tasks. A lot of the contracts are expensive and it takes too long to gain enough money to pay for them.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The next update should have a mod where you can add money without having to keep working overtime or making the girls work and risk a chance of them not completing the tasks. A lot of the contracts are expensive and it takes too long to gain enough money to pay for them.
You can use the 0x52_URM tool to add flowers, money, points, etc.

Install: Place the URM tool into your game folder, and run your titles exe.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Can anyone help me with naming the relationship with Estelle and Silvia?
(She's my little...1...,/ ...1....and if she's my little ..1..., that means i'm her big...2.../By she , she's referring to our...3....)
And I know it's easiest to call them 1. sister 2. brother 3. mom, but I don't know if they fit in terms of the plot. I will list all my suggestions below and I would be grateful if someone could help me choose the best ones.
1. Imouto / Oneesan / Onee-san / sis / sister
2. Oniisan / Onii-san / bro / brother
3. Haha / Okaasan / Okaa-san / mom / mother

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes