VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
I can always tell when this game updates because I get notified that my review has gotten a bunch of new likes. I hope I have actually helped people avoid touching this colossal and vapid waste of time.

I just wanna tell you my man your review actually gave me a good fucking laugh and it was pretty informative to not many reviews actually do this for me haha.

Reactions: weirddude94

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.14
NOTE: This version borked one of my saves, so bewware.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

(If you use QIWI you support me a little bit every time you click)
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.01 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
I only have one complaint about this game. There is no indicator of the next quest until it starts also no indicator that all the quest are done with that person your quest for so it's really hard to know if your complete with a person or not.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Where do you get the parfait? I'm trying to complete Azula's mission but don't know where to get the parfait

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Came back for the first time in over a year just to see how back things have gotten and...sheeesh. A whole lot of nothing mentioned in all the changelogs until the last four updates. In every one of those, one line sticks out...

"A lot of older code doesn't work for newer characters..."

I can almost hear the thought process.

"Shit. I'm starting to run out of ideas to throw at this steaming heap to keep the money rolling in. I know...I'll start putting stuff in the changelog again and tuck something in there somewhere in the middle of the next few updates that will give me a viable excuse to start over from scratch. Then when I hit the old reset button I'll just be like 'Sorry guys, couldn't be helped. Code was just too broken. Please be patient. It'll just be a while longer...' and they'll just keep throwing their money at me."

The List of Milkers (not the good kind) gets another name...

1. Redamz
2. Irphaeus
3. Glacerose
4. Arc
5. Lyk4n
6. JYP

Oct 4, 2018
Came back for the first time in over a year just to see how back things have gotten and...sheeesh. A whole lot of nothing mentioned in all the changelogs until the last four updates. In every one of those, one line sticks out...

"A lot of older code doesn't work for newer characters..."

I can almost hear the thought process.

"Shit. I'm starting to run out of ideas to throw at this steaming heap to keep the money rolling in. I know...I'll start putting stuff in the changelog again and tuck something in there somewhere in the middle of the next few updates that will give me a viable excuse to start over from scratch. Then when I hit the old reset button I'll just be like 'Sorry guys, couldn't be helped. Code was just too broken. Please be patient. It'll just be a while longer...' and they'll just keep throwing their money at me."

The List of Milkers (not the good kind) gets another name...

1. Redamz
2. Irphaeus
3. Glacerose
4. Arc
5. Lyk4n
6. JYP
I dont know if Milking people for money is the right thing to call it but its definitely easy to tell that the person is from what an outsider can tell putting less effort in to it then most developers featured on this forum.
I do have to agree tho that its questionable if the developer wants to finish this, i have not played this since the update came out and came back to this just to discover that nothing noteworthy has happened.
not even a small update like an extra day or two added to the story in almost 2 full months and so far i have only seen one developer on here who actually has a valid reason for not being able to update at least a little every month or two.
Sure random stuff can pop up in life that your unable to work for some time but i did look in to the devs past 2 games that have been posted on here and the first one is tagged as abandoned with a very early version number and the second game is technically not tagged as abandoned but its still in a very early version since mid last year with no updates in almost half a year.
I dont think that unforeseen incidents that take up someones free time temporary is whats going on here.
im careful with throwing big accusations around but i do have to warn people to caution that the developer has a bad track record and is unlikely to even reach version 0.5 on anything and far less likely to reach full completion on any of the ideas even if it would be realistically possible to finish it for a person new to game development.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
After working getting 30,000 cash on had after buying the first 3 contracts maxing out relationship with all the girls that I can.

Nothing else is triggering for quest after 10 full weeks and sleeping and talking to every girl and nothing it triggering.

Brand new download and a brand new game from the start.

I remember getting way more content 2 years ago but now there is less than 30 min of content.

Started over and this time I got more going now, have no idea what I missed during the playthrough.

Last edited:

Anarae

May 25, 2018
how to install android? since android blocks you from accessing data
You can install on android though if you want to move or access your saves you need to install a couple of apps that give you a work around android's security. Shizuku and FV File Explorer both on Play Store

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Where do you get the parfait? I'm trying to complete Azula's mission but don't know where to get the parfait
If you have not figured it out yet you buy it from the maid standing outside the restaurant after you have had the date there.

Pregnancy tag needed. ScarletLaw 2024-02-28 10-32-58-76.jpg ScarletLaw 2024-02-28 10-33-34-43.jpg

Maybe the lactation tag needed. ScarletLaw 2024-02-28 09-35-28-28.jpg

ADD: Spanking tag needed. ScarletLaw 2024-02-28 14-12-03-67.jpg ScarletLaw 2024-02-29 06-18-35-04.jpg

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Scarlet Law [v0.3.15] [JYP Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I don't understand the low rating to this one. Sure, there's not a lot of content, and the grind is a pain. But this literally has women contractually obligated to be subservient cuckqueans. MOST of the 4+ star rated games all already do this in the most forced, unnatural way. Now that it's written into the story you don't like it?

This is by no means a masterpiece, but it's better than MOST of the shit shovelwared onto this site.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
I don't understand the low rating to this one. Sure, there's not a lot of content, and the grind is a pain. But this literally has women contractually obligated to be subservient cuckqueans. MOST of the 4+ star rated games all already do this in the most forced, unnatural way. Now that it's written into the story you don't like it?

This is by no means a masterpiece, but it's better than MOST of the shit shovelwared onto this site.
The low rating is simply because the dev restarted the game 3 times. The first time people were understanding since the quality was a bit low. The second time people grumbled but most were still ok since the game didn't get very far anyway. Now the third time the game got pretty far, almost a year in if I recall correctly, and the dev said he is starting over again... now that pissed people off.

Reactions: hittermiss

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
The low rating is simply because the dev restarted the game 3 times. The first time people were understanding since the quality was a bit low. The second time people grumbled but most were still ok since the game didn't get very far anyway. Now the third time the game got pretty far, almost a year in if I recall correctly, and the dev said he is starting over again... now that pissed people off.
Thank you for an actual level headed response

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Man this title could use a textbox, at it's present state the dialog text is very difficult to read, especially with certain background frames in the story...it get worse.

I also tried adding my own TB, and tried changing some of the parameters...but the present coding will not allow any textbox override to take place.

And my other option was to try and change the font, but a having a text box is a much better option to have....as it can prevent eye fatigue from happening. (With a constant changing background behind the dialog text, it can strain the readers eyes over a short period of time.)

So Dev could you please consider including a dialog text box (with an opacity slider), as an option in a future update?

Regards.

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
Reactions: dunian9499

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Man this title could use a textbox, at it's present state the dialog text is very difficult to read, especially with certain background frames in the story...it get worse.

I also tried adding my own TB, and tried changing some of the parameters...but the present coding will not allow any textbox override to take place.

And my other option was to try and change the font, but a having a text box is a much better option to have....as it can prevent eye fatigue from happening. (With a constant changing background behind the dialog text, it can strain the readers eyes over a short period of time.)

So Dev could you please consider including a dialog text box (with an opacity slider), as an option in a future update?

Regards.

View attachment 3415418
Could use URM if you want a textbox. Can also change the font or thicken the border on the text to make it more legible.
Not to say the dev shouldn't do that but I don't think they post here anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not exactly perfect because it kinda fades out to much at the top of the box but it does make it a lot easier on the eyes still.

Reactions: MrBenny
2.80 star(s) 49 Votes