• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Anarae

May 25, 2018
Latest Android version doesn't work, crashes on launch see attached log and traceback files.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Okay. The Waifu Tax. Fucking why? What were you thinking? This annoying mechanic plus the Scarlet Contract prices force an even more annoying grind that should not be the focus of the game but somehow is!

Also, Estelle is fucking annoying. I wish we could ditch her.
I just use console cheats when I'm a little low, but paid work at least fills up the empty space between affinity point grinds.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Okay. The Waifu Tax. Fucking why? What were you thinking? This annoying mechanic plus the Scarlet Contract prices force an even more annoying grind that should not be the focus of the game but somehow is!

Also, Estelle is fucking annoying. I wish we could ditch her.
Wow I am glad I ditched this game, it seems to have gotten even worse and probably still hasn't caught up with the content its 'remaking'

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Scarlet Law [v0.3.13] [JYP Games] Compressed

PC (1,10GB) -

Mac (1,11GB)

If you like the game support the dev.[/SIZE]

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.13

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 965 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Reyto

RandomBoyLol

Jul 28, 2020
Heya guys, I lost my save switching laptops. Seems people on discord don't share saves. Can I get a save here? I left behind right before the new Estelle's scene but even if your save is after that it works for me. I think I completed the .10 version, Estelle's is .11 right?

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes