☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
They should have away to change the MC name in the middle of the game and to change the amount of money you have to make the game move faster. I'm getting tired of having to keep working overtime and not get paid much. Half the time, the girls I put to work doesn't get paid so I stopped doing it.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I can't seem to unlock the first scene from Rita. I only unlocked the second scene. How do I unlock the first scene?
I guess killing the MC on the first time choice to face her or not. In any case I'm not sure because I haven't tested it (and I'm not sure if the MC dies either, I just assumed it).

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Seems there is a beach scene? I downloaded the patches passed 3.5 since that is where I left off before? Are there any specific scenes that were added before 3.5? Also is doing the stuff in bed with viera the end of the updates?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ScarletLaw-0.3.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dannykayeuk

May 5, 2018
Yeah going through a law degree at uni I feel kinda damaged when I see stuff like contracts or deals in games/stories lately and often overthink stuff. Like for instance in a novel I just read the MC's fianceé while MC is missing makes a deal with a demon lord that if the demon lord helps her find the MC she will let the demon lord control her body for 12 hours every day.

So like in this case the contract is that the demon lord will "help" the waifu "find" the MC. Short and simple but later on they never find the MC and instead the MC finds her.

When it comes to the contracts in the game I really think the dev should rewrite some stuff in the game or make things more clear. Like the MC is called an "owner" after buying his first slave but it's never explained what an owner even is in the first place and it could easily fix things by adding stuff like after becoming an owner you can't be bought as a slave yourself, though that would make 0 sense as well since even the goddess is implied to have a price on her head it's just that she threatens to kill the MC if he tries to activate her bounty which should mean no one can ever have their bounty be unavailable unless their married or already a slave as previously stated.
Doesn't it say that only females are slaves?

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Yeah going through a law degree at uni I feel kinda damaged when I see stuff like contracts or deals in games/stories lately and often overthink stuff. Like for instance in a novel I just read the MC's fianceé while MC is missing makes a deal with a demon lord that if the demon lord helps her find the MC she will let the demon lord control her body for 12 hours every day.

So like in this case the contract is that the demon lord will "help" the waifu "find" the MC. Short and simple but later on they never find the MC and instead the MC finds her.

When it comes to the contracts in the game I really think the dev should rewrite some stuff in the game or make things more clear. Like the MC is called an "owner" after buying his first slave but it's never explained what an owner even is in the first place and it could easily fix things by adding stuff like after becoming an owner you can't be bought as a slave yourself, though that would make 0 sense as well since even the goddess is implied to have a price on her head it's just that she threatens to kill the MC if he tries to activate her bounty which should mean no one can ever have their bounty be unavailable unless their married or already a slave as previously stated.
Tbh, that demon lord contract being iffy makes total sense, since it's a fucking demon lord. Also, if the goddess herself has a bounty on her head and her contract can be triggered, just who the fuck put that law in place? Is the curse really the destruction of the country?

Reactions: NEWtimmer

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Tbh, that demon lord contract being iffy makes total sense, since it's a fucking demon lord. Also, if the goddess herself has a bounty on her head and her contract can be triggered, just who the fuck put that law in place? Is the curse really the destruction of the country?
Well it hasn't been explained far as I know in the game yet but it's implied that the goddess is from a long forgotten race that used to rule the world and that there was 6 of them at the time I believe and that they each made a country and decided on the rules, laws and so on in each of their own country and it's implied that the goddess then created a law in the country that anyone born or perhaps even part of it is for sale the so called scarlet law. So the goddess herself is implied to be included within the rule of the scarlet law. (the implied part is that she's the one who created the scarlet law, created the country, the threat of the curse and so on, her being of the long forgotten race and such is already confirmed since the MC is someone from a line of that race and is why the goddess can manifest again)

When it comes to the curse, when it was first introduced it's mentioned by the mom/landlady of the MC who tells him that if everyone has to obey the scarlet law because if anyone breaks a law a terrible curse will fall upon them. Then later on when the MC talks with the princess she tells the MC that if someone breaks a law in the kingdom then the goddess will destroy the kingdom or bring destrution to the kingdom. Can't remember the exact line and don't feel like downloading and playing again to double check the exact wording. But what I could gather in game was that everyone knows about the curse and that their scared of it but only the royal family was shown to know what said curse actually entailed.

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
Three updates in a row now that I haven't been able to unlock the "new contract" and can't trigger an event with the mage girl I'm supposed to be fighting later.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes