maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
well any update is welcome but like mentionned before "how much new content ?"
the changelog is quite...succint..."new scenes"
I suppose we'll know after trying ;)

Reactions: tsakalos

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
well... i really don t like the way the dev rebuild this game... It become a generic harem game without flavor at all... Mr dev are you targeting younger people now ? And no more choice in game, they are to much for you ? you go on grind trainer only now ?
What new in this update,
a scene with your mother, sister and serena for the contract.
10 min of grinding (for buy the contract 10000 just after buy the makoto s then no more money),
a scene with laureate when you buy it and the sex scene with serena.
end. 20 min of play.
i will give it some more update and if it keep that way, i will stop to follow this game.

you know mr dev, for me there is a probleme with your story... The mc don t want to be separate of this familly (and don t want be buy by a pervert old man). but the mc have no money, then the princesse help with money. And what she ask in return, this life... well why the mc come to her again ? to not be separate of this familly... If he die by offering this life, he will be separate of this familly for ever in anyways and no one can protect his familly from the old pervert this time... but he agree... WTF ! Hello Mc are you thinking some time...? (your sister can t be really more expensive than serena wtf, this life for 10000 !! cheap...) then for me laureate is a manipulative bitch, and i really don t like her from the start... in old way with the tournaments it make her nicer (and again not to much...) because funny, now i just hate her.

Last edited:

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
Just a reminder that the dev gets 1654€ per month from patreon alone and he can't even bother writing a changelog. I'm not even going to comment on the 10 minutes of content per update.
Funny... You know i don t really care if update come one or two days later (for write a changelog). But i feel less and less work on this game (and i m not the only one...). the changelog is one example among other things like the 10 min update... It don t bother me if it s slow (i have some others games to play here to wait...), but the game become worse and this bother me...

Last edited:

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
one change I noticed and approve of is now you can get a handjob inbstead of just sleep from mc's mom... personally I would think should be choice of sleep, hj,bj sex since mom is so onboard with being there for her "master"... thats a problem for this game, I get one girl per update but it should be more than just a single act... how many times have you gotten to bed a girl and it just be only one thing??? dunno about you but the first night with a new girl is like sex olympics ... everything and anything.

csum

Jan 7, 2020
When can I start sleeping (no sex - just plain sleeping) with sister, selena or aqua at night?

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
ok It might be me that screwed up my game (I did grind for cash pretty hard early in the game) but after unrenning the game I found assets I didn't yet see in game, somehow I messed up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so there is a way to mess this game up... I proved it :)

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
is it just me, or can you no longer pick flowers to make money? 3 in game days and no flowers

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
OMG. Enough with the huge ass pauses between texts. Got the speed maxed and it still takes a dog's age to go to the next bit of text, much less a scene transition. And FFS, every god damn sentence doesn't need ellipsis in them. "Dramatic pauses" are only dramatic when they aren't EVERY. FRIGGIN. SENTENCE.
This guy isn't Cpt Kirk.

Also, this getting treated like shit by the family, whose SLAVE CONTRACTS I own, is getting tiresome.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I have to agree jorhy you are the master why the hell are you asking anything??? why are you pussyfooting around what you want, when even your mom desires you to be her master? if you want serena to move in you tell mom and sis this is how its going to be! Not only are you their master, you are also the sole provider ( at least in as we can see so far). why peep on the showers? see a girl you want in there? go get wet with her. Why sleep alone when you have 3 bedwarmers in house and a couple more available. according to scarlet law everyone knows about first nite so everyone knows that if you mom and sister aren't being subjected to being cursed what has happened between you guys, even serena knows and she still sees you as her man. at the very least she should be sleeping with you maybe with you and one of your others..

Nov 24, 2019
is it just me, or can you no longer pick flowers to make money? 3 in game days and no flowers
There is a hidden cap at which point they stop showing up, you might have hit it.

(Just go business as usual and they'll eventually show up again, or use the thread search function for more details, someone else already explained it well)

Also, this getting treated like shit by the family, whose SLAVE CONTRACTS I own, is getting tiresome.
why are you pussyfooting around what you want

Here should go a “I don't do kink-shaming” sticker, but as I don't have one, you'll have to imagine it by yourself.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I've been stuck for a while Laureate is nowhere to be found and I finally managed to get an objective but since Laurete doesn't appear I can't do it can you fix this bug

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
All my old saves from the previous version had a longer playtime attached and screenshots of characters that have been "removed" (I assume temporarily due to a story re-write or code overhaul). Was not expecting the game to end so quickly, especially since my last set of saves from playing this game were from may 2021...

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
looks to me like the entire game got restructured your previous save wouldn't work I don't think

sazy323

Oct 1, 2018
All my old saves from the previous version had a longer playtime attached and screenshots of characters that have been "removed" (I assume temporarily due to a story re-write or code overhaul). Was not expecting the game to end so quickly, especially since my last set of saves from playing this game were from may 2021...
Yeah, they JYP did a rework of the entire game a while back. its starting to get back to the amount of content it had. i keep a copy of the old version, with my old saves separate so I can watch some of the old stuff. but id wait a bit beofre downloading so it can catch up a bit

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes