Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
The MC is still really dumb.
I do not think any character is really an adult. They all act like they are kids with no knowledge of the world,and certainly no knowledge about sex.

I really really tried hard to play this. 2 sex scenes in 4 hours of play and the plot is kind of horrific. For example 2 of your "love" interests choose to be your slave rather than have debt(as in you legally own them)...thus far this is actually true of all love interests but 1(the god) So one out of 5 is legally not your slave. I would feel like shit if I where the MC.

Last edited:

Guarano

May 14, 2018
How do I unlock the last story scene?
View attachment 1633475
Yeah, thats a good question.
The Questbook said thats done for this version.
I don't have the scene too.
Is there a hidden quest? An Easter Egg? A Mystery path?
Do I have to keep drinking on the roof? Istead following her?
And the Maid is always sleeping!

Last edited:
Reactions: csum

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Ok so the MC is an asshole that thinks like he is 10 years old kid and his stupidity is very annoying.
Proof n1 the all situation for asking Serena on a date (don't want to spoil more play and see).
Proof n2 Makoto... WTF dude in addition to being stupid, he is also blind...... i just have no words for the situation.
And if the dev wants Estelle to be a tsundere character i think he failed to perform that.
A tsundere character need a personality who is initially cold, stern, harsh and sometimes even hostile before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time until they give in and accept that they feel and love someone.
For me the only thing that Estelle gives as a character is that she just behave like another 10 year old kid but more as a spoiled brat that only what she says matters and that always get what she wants and say sorry only when she knows that for some reason does not her words pass and she will lose something and call the MC names without even a reason or some logic at most times (all that don't make her cold, stern or harsh they just make her a spoiled bitch with demands).
Let me see your dick or i will tell wtf... seconds ago she ask MC to don't tell anything about the whole book situation and now blackmail MC for her own benefit and not only that she keep call MC names when she is the pervert in the scene.
Her character is awful and like i say 10 years old kid behavior that always want to have her way.
This is my personal opinion and i hope that was not offended someone.

Last edited:

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
Gotta agree with a bunch of people here, the MC is an idiot and kind of a douche, though the fact his family didn't tell him about the death of this friend's grandfather means he comes from a family of jerks. The only things worse than a braindead jerk of a MC is NTR. I remember the old version MC being naive but not downright stupid and insensitive. Please fix the MC and his family or this game my become unplayable.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
This game turned to shit. It was good before the reboot, I was hopeful the dev would polish the text and some plot in the reboot but instead he made changes that no one asked for (nor wanted I am sure) and now it's a clunky piece of crap with no new content. Sad ending to what was a promising game.

tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
Man the dev rebooting this is cool and all but they didnt have the wipe every download for the old versions from the internet lmfao

tsakalos

Jan 17, 2018
This game is very slow, feels like the dev just wants to get the most out of the patreon money and releasing 1 scene per month at best. It will take years until we get a single Estelle sex scene at this pace. Feels like it's going down the monster girl island route. I don't want to be pessimistic, but this is how it looks to me. Dev just wants to focus on his own story, which is understandable, but if you're getting like $2k per month, you should probably deliver something to the supporters? Almost nobody likes Azula, but she and other side characters get scenes all the time. I stopped my pledge because of this reason.

I'm getting constantly blue balled with Estelle, in the old version she won the patreon poll, and we got 1 scene of her but not pussy or sex, and then he scrapped it and started from the start with the new version. Plus, his discord is full of toxic positivity, and you can't say anything bad about this game because it's a circlejerk. I'm going to check it again in 1-2 years to see if we get a new Estelle scene, which I highly doubt.

Ghoul26

Jan 4, 2018
I didn't play it for a year because I wanted to wait for more content and they tell me that the story was restarted, as good as it was before, I feel the gameplay more comfortable but it's not worth it for having lost so much history.
Why did the author restart the story?

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I didn't play it for a year because I wanted to wait for more content and they tell me that the story was restarted, as good as it was before, I feel the gameplay more comfortable but it's not worth it for having lost so much history.
Why did the author restart the story?
Bad feedback and he wasnt happy with some characters and story

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Scarlet Law [v0.2.7] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 709 MB
Original Size Mac: 674 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 393 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 358 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes