Minibros

Jan 30, 2021
do you need the original game then download the translation? I'm so lost because when I download the file all it contains is that game update but i have no clue

Enryuu

Jul 5, 2018
I m gonna put torrent link from sukebei that contain ver.1.05

Hundredssss

Aug 6, 2024
In Yasui's route after Ryoka gets fucked in the van she is in the club getting fucked by black guys. She is being blocked off by a guy who says something along the lines "if you bring a girl from your school, I'll let you see something good." Is there a trigger attached to this? This feels like a check, but I can't find anyone in the school. Is this leftover from a scrapped idea or is the character just taunting mc? Because it feels like all the other hints npcs give you in these games

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
In Yasui's route after Ryoka gets fucked in the van she is in the club getting fucked by black guys. She is being blocked off by a guy who says something along the lines "if you bring a girl from your school, I'll let you see something good." Is there a trigger attached to this? This feels like a check, but I can't find anyone in the school. Is this leftover from a scrapped idea or is the character just taunting mc? Because it feels like all the other hints npcs give you in these games
its probably like the other pixel moments from the first game its just there and you dont get to see anything more, like i said before this game is just more of the same from the first game but more watered down. i get the author had troubles but this feels like he cut a lot of things and finally just got tired of it all, doesnt feel like that great of a send off for the final time we're supposed to get to see these characters supposedly.

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Truly a shame you can't really read phone text. At least you kind of can figure it out the text if you zoom in it in Paint.
Untitled.jpg

Proutzor1

Apr 30, 2019
So, what's everyone favorite route in After? In the og I was a big fan of Oyama-Yasui-Vagrant routes, with Daisuke coming in 4th. But I was surprised after finishing After 100% and noticing the ending that me hurt the most was Daisuke's - taking the top as my favorite. Let me explain: Yasui and Oyama completely break Ryoka, straight up. In Yasui's case she just becomes this full-blown whore addicted to pleasure by the end, basically fucking anyone (including a nod to now being a QOS slut), and in Oyama's case she's now his baby making machine in this almost-forced marriage, in both endings the sister being wrangled into it. Both are dehumanizing and strong for a hrpg ntr game - but...

Daisuke was... a normal dude. A virgin weirdo for sure but... yea. I think what hurt the most was that it happens because of Keita's inaction. Daisuke approaches Ryoka with the one thing Keita doesn't have in SoS1 - initiative. He talks to Ryoka, addresses her being cute and hot. He notices her curves and treats her like a grown woman - not just a childhood friend like Keita that sometimes still treats her like an annoying kid. He has the attitude to tell her he's interested - never blackmailing, threatening or hurting Ryoka (or even trying to humiliate Keita). One of my favorite things in 1 was how Ryoka at some point just straight up asks Keita if he's really okay with her going on a date with Daisuke after his non-stop advances - almost as if begging for Keita to say no and stop it from happening, as she still loves him the most but he's just not stepping up to it (a bonus added that in this first date Daisuke fucks her for the first time).

And in After it's tough because... Daisuke is truly able to make Ryoka his girl. She comes over and cooks for him, they fuck in the gym, in Daisuke's house, at Ryoka's house - her slowly caring less and less about Keita's reaction and giving herself in to this guy as Keita slowly notices what's going on. Dude did all that in one month while Keita couldn't do it in years.

But the ending was the most brutal - they're now in a official relationship and you can tell Ryoka is still a bit uncomfortable with Keita around. They help Keita move for college while treating each other as bf and gf in front of him. Keita is crushed as he notices in jealousy and regret that he truly loves this girl. They even fuck like crazy in the room beside Keita's in the Seaside Event, adding salt to the injury. And then... months later, the fucking marriage invitation. Attending it is just the saddest thing ever. It's different from the Vagrant in which Keita comes back to see Ryoka pregnant - signaling her body is now another man's. In Daisuke's case it's more of an emotional thing - coming back to watch her getting married. Legit felt bad for Keita in this (even though it's his fault for being such a spineless wimp). Like someone said in another forum - the love of your life being taken away forever because you were too much of a pussy to act on your feelings in time? Ouch.

View attachment 3964182
Best post in this thread. You really understood the greatness of this game and why SoS became such a hit in Japan (and overseas) and why route like Yasui that many people here seem to like (i hate it) are nothing compared to real good part of SoS. It's not your usual rushed NTR game that you can find on DLSite every week. It have soul. And Daisuke route might be (with Kurosawa senpai route in After) the one who hurt the most as you beautifully wrote the reasons of why it's so good in your post.

SironaRyan

Feb 11, 2023
Disregarding the beaten-to-death trope of a wimpy non-verbal mc plot device to make a NTR scenario even happen.
Ryoka loves Keita just as much as he loves her. Both are too embarrassed to confess, but in the end it is her doing the confession not him. In light of that none of the NTR routes make sense (as it rarely does in NTR, as faptastic it may be). It isn't like Ryoka is being ignored by Keita, or that Keita is invisible. Keita is dragging Ryoka all over town to "dates" (beach, coffeeshop, hotspring), and "After" introduced more activities to impress (cooking, dojo). Not even Daisukes makes sense (giving it up at the first date?), while Keita is still there.
Reminder that in some routes there are heavy rainstorms, train stoppages, sporting events, etc; that don't happen in the other routes. Clearly God or some other supernatural entity has it out for Keita and will go so far as altering reality and changing the weather to cuck him.

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
Reminder that in some routes there are heavy rainstorms, train stoppages, sporting events, etc; that don't happen in the other routes. Clearly God or some other supernatural entity has it out for Keita and will go so far as altering reality and changing the weather to cuck him.
Not a bad theory, if memory serves Ryoka destroyed the head of a statue when she was a child while playing with Keita.
(511).png

In the hypothetical case that there was a curse produced by damaging the statue, I think it would be something like "Because of their lack of respect they are now condemned to separate" or something like that.

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
You know, the moment these motherfuckers show up, someone will get cucked/raped...

Cuck-kun: "OH NO! ...this is totally not something I've ever considered..." :FacePalm:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/05/3657174_416839696_358480283546652_4850052626291531127_p.jpg

THX for the share...
But really, what the deal with Japan, and ugly bastard ? It's not the worst tag, but it's always linked with the worst ones.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
But really, what the deal with Japan, and ugly bastard ? It's not the worst tag, but it's always linked with the worst ones.
Well it's a fetish thing like most things coming from there... at the end of the day japan is also the country that brought NTR to us. It just so happens that there is quite a sizeable audience for this type of content, and I am personally indifferent to it.

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
Does anyone know what the difference is between versions? I played version 1.02 and I see that 1.05 has already been released but I don't know what it changes, does anyone know?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
just go to new game and choose saki route, it not viewable in collection room
Thanks I guess, not really going to play it, just wondered why they didn't implement that in the recollection room, seems like a wasted opportunity.

kermato

Dec 18, 2017
Does anyone know what the difference is between versions? I played version 1.02 and I see that 1.05 has already been released but I don't know what it changes, does anyone know?
i think its mostly bug fixes, i dont see the author adding more content anytime soon

Reactions: darks231
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes