alrenk

Mar 19, 2021
I have a question, do you know if there is already a patch to remove censorship from the game?

Aug 10, 2020
I wish someone would combine Scars of Summer with After. Making those two seperated games into a single one. I think it would make the story more compelling.
Yeah, especially if there was the odd choice here and there to lead to different endings between each route. Or just show both endings. Not picky.

Dahra

Oct 3, 2018
hi
hope someone can help me
how do I unlock the recollection room and its routes, none of which are visible to me, even though I have already completed 3

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
There is no way to see the scenes? I really don't understand much what to do
This is a Male POV mystery NTR game.
You are not supposed to see scenes while playing. The only time you can is when you go into the recollection room after each day or so.

Personal opinion and hot take but this is the most bland and lamest way how you can present your NTR game.

I mean fine, the mystery part of it all seem to strike a nerve for a lot of people but at the very least present an option that let you decide to see what happened without forcing you to go to the recollection room everytime. This is so dumb.

Reactions: [Son Goku]

Shikipt

Jun 10, 2017
Btw for people that give Saki gifts early and then go do more routes and then wont have 150 affection because of that it can be fixed by going here:
I recommend you do this after you get all her gifts and gave her all of them and not having 150 affection.

Just drag the save you want to use on and then scroll down until you see the Variable#56. Edit to 150 and download the new save and replace the current save. Now when you open the game again you will be able to do all Saki scenes.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I cleared all the paths, but the last one isn't unlocked, why?
If you mean the "normal end path" with the senpai, it unlocks when you fail to guess the correct code on the phone.

The code is something you wouldn't know at that point without looking it up here, you see.

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
If you have black screen try replace your plugins.js with that one.
how i bypass black screen game screen in joiplay

1. i replace ori plugin.js with above plugin
2. i disabled apngpicture plugin(hold name to edit plugin)
3. start game, click until screen appear

Last edited:

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
"Boku ga saki ni sukidattanoni" Which roughly translates to "but I liked her first."
It's kinda like the cousin of NTR, except the cuck is even more pathetic and stuck either in the friendzone, or is too spineless to actually start a relationship with the heroine. So a girl cuck-kun has a crush on, is probably a childhood friend, gets stolen from him before he can confess his feelings for her.
My favorite kind of NTR, the one that technically isn't NTR and where you could even make the case that the guy deserved it for being such a coward

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes