Ghusto

Jun 4, 2022
how i bypass black screen game screen in joiplay

1. i replace ori plugin.js with above plugin
2. i disabled apngpicture plugin(hold name to edit plugin)
3. start game, click until screen appear
Screenshot_20240905_061601_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg
I have tried your method as in the photo, but it turned out like this, how do I fix it?

[Son Goku]

Nov 4, 2019
This is a Male POV mystery NTR game.
You are not supposed to see scenes while playing. The only time you can is when you go into the recollection room after each day or so.

Personal opinion and hot take but this is the most bland and lamest way how you can present your NTR game.

I mean fine, the mystery part of it all seem to strike a nerve for a lot of people but at the very least present an option that let you decide to see what happened without forcing you to go to the recollection room everytime. This is so dumb.
I agree with you, I decided to leave the game, at least they could have done better but nothing to do, I wanted to see what the girl was doing inside the tent but all I got were moans that could be heard from outside, very pathetic.

Proutzor1

Apr 30, 2019
I agree with you, I decided to leave the game, at least they could have done better but nothing to do, I wanted to see what the girl was doing inside the tent but all I got were moans that could be heard from outside, very pathetic.
First of all you are posting in the "After" thread but i just want to make sure, please tell me you didn't start with After and you are talking about the original SoS game right? You cannot be that dumb to start with the bonus game right? As for the "i wanted to see what the girl was doing" well maybe if you read the in game explanation about how the game mechanics work you would know that you have to go to her room and click on her diary to have her POV for all the sex scenes so no it's not pathetic it's just that you can't read shit

Reactions: Oliver0093

[Son Goku]

Nov 4, 2019
First of all you are posting in the "After" thread but i just want to make sure, please tell me you didn't start with After and you are talking about the original SoS game right? You cannot be that dumb to start with the bonus game right? As for the "i wanted to see what the girl was doing" well maybe if you read the in game explanation about how the game mechanics work you would know that you have to go to her room and click on her diary to have her POV for all the sex scenes so no it's not pathetic it's just that you can't read shit
The only thing I did was look for the game and after reading its synopsis and what the game was about, I downloaded it and as a beginner that I am, I tried to play for a while to give the game a chance, I am not one to play this type of games being rpgm, I normally play renpy, unity and sometimes unreal engine games, but as I tell you, this game caught my attention and that's why I gave it a chance, I never said that the game is horrible, I just found it horrible the fact of walking 5 or 10 minutes for the guy who blocked my entrance to the tent to tell me that the brat and the girl were about to enjoy the moment, and when I let him have the girl for the second or third time, the guy who blocked my entrance to the tent, told me that at night he was going to take out that sign, I thinking that I was finally going to see the action, when I got closer I would only hear some simple moans, that was a disappointment for me, at that moment I had felt cheated xd You can't blame my lack of information about the game and my innocence for simply wanting to play the game, because I really had faith in playing it and like a fool I thought it was going to be as I expected but it wasn't like that xdxd

Jul 22, 2017
I tried a lot of "full" saves but none of them have these red scenes unlocked. How do I unlock these so I can watch them in the recollection?

1725703194056.png

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes