Yring

Aug 6, 2017
It's crazy how such a simple addition to the game like after-event CG changes ie: hickeys, saliva and semen make the scenes so much sexier, haven't got too far yet (only at the middle of vagrant route) but i hope there's also bite marks

Reactions: Kabokle

AlexKunKun

Sep 3, 2023
It's crazy how such a simple addition to the game like after-event CG changes ie: hickeys, saliva and semen make the scenes so much sexier, haven't got too far yet (only at the middle of vagrant route) but i hope there's also bite marks
After the events I saw the hickeys and saliva on Ryouka. But where did you see the semen after the events?

It's been a while since I played and I hadn't noticed that detail, at most I saw some things on the floor, but not on her.

kermato

Dec 18, 2017
After the events I saw the hickeys and saliva on Ryouka. But where did you see the semen after the events?

It's been a while since I played and I hadn't noticed that detail, at most I saw some things on the floor, but not on her.
only times i remember seing some was the titjob with the vagrant and i think saki sometimes has it, but dont trust me too much on saki since i never bothered to look for her

Oct 17, 2017
Has anyone figured out this event? I used the charm to turn off NTR events, tried going to Ryoka's place both with and without Ryoka in my party, and I can't find an event to trigger.
1726113386151.png

Oct 5, 2018
Guys how do I get the good ending in this game
You don't need to perform specific actions for the Good ending unlike in the base game.

Clear all of the routes (Saki stuff not needed). The route selector will automatically unlock the Pure Love Route that leads to the good ending with Keita.

Rhi1234

Aug 13, 2023
You don't need to perform specific actions for the Good ending unlike in the base game.

Clear all of the routes (Saki stuff not needed). The route selector will automatically unlock the Pure Love Route that leads to the good ending with Keita.
Thanks friend

Rhi1234

Aug 13, 2023
Man the happy ending is so satisfying and its way better the first game in which the happy ending felt incomplete almost felt like crying seeing the shit both went through

Gilga1

Jul 20, 2019
is it only me or the masaru route ending is bugged with a full black screen ? even after executing the gameupdater it shows that im still playing the early version (1.01) any1 knows how to solve this ?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
is it only me or the masaru route ending is bugged with a full black screen ? even after executing the gameupdater it shows that im still playing the early version (1.01) any1 knows how to solve this ?
Either successfully update the game or wait until an updated version gets posted here.

LoserCuck20

Dec 26, 2020
Can someone please help me, I don't understand for the life of me how to apply the patch? I've tried the gameupdate.bat but it keeps saying this:
1 file(s) copied.
Checking for pwsh...
pwsh not found. Falling back to powershell...
Checking for powershell...
powershell found.
Using powershell for script execution.
"Getting latest commit SHA hash"

I don't know what I'm doing can someone please just explain in simple terms what I need to do? plz and thank you

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes