Ghusto

Jun 4, 2022
I play it using joiplay, but it often exits forcibly & often lags, I hope there is a way to solve this problem.

MarsAbove765

Jul 9, 2023
Is it an RPGM display/refresh rate issue if my animations are running at turbo speed? Or are they THAT fast for everyone else? Any fixes to this?

kunga!!!

May 20, 2020
This is gonna sound hella retarded but I like to beat all the bad endings for these games and then pretend I'm some kind of yugioh time wizard and "fix things" :3

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Oliver0093
Nov 24, 2018
It's not any moral objection and I guess it fits his character being rich kid with knowledge and means beyond his age, but for some reason the bondage+shota combo on Nobuo's route felt weird to me. Like he's doing things that should be way above his experience or something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alrearde

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
It's not any moral objection and I guess it fits his character being rich kid with knowledge and means beyond his age, but for some reason the bondage+shota combo on Nobuo's route felt weird to me. Like he's doing things that should be way above his experience or something.
I also had that intrigue when I played the first part, I thought that in this sequel it would be explained, giving more information that shows what or who influenced Nobuo.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes