oswalpuya

Dec 26, 2022
Do you know if there will be a new route? I like that the other routes continue, but I prefer one where I can see the "corruption" of Rioka from the beginning.

Goriel

Aug 8, 2022
Do you know if there will be a new route? I like that the other routes continue, but I prefer one where I can see the "corruption" of Rioka from the beginning.
Theres a new guy in the sequel, a salaryman we see in the train station.
theres a good chance he is a new route

Reactions: Jeansjaulet03

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Again, quick post since I have to go to work in a couple minutes:

Hello! December has come in the blink of an eye...it doesn't really feel like December, it's just hot...like normal.... In Japan, January-March is winter.

This article is about the goods and maps for the [12/29] Denkigai Matsuri (Electric Outside Festival). AnotherStory, who will be co-hosting the event, . (very erotic)

I will report on the development progress of Natsuiro After to those who are above the Natsuiro plan.
Please come and visit us at the event!

View attachment 3164649
View attachment 3164650

Continuing from the last issue, here are the goods and doujinshi we will be selling at the event. We are especially happy that Another will be releasing some very naughty stuff . ◆Fallen - Flame Hair Machina Gaitan <B5, 32p (planned), B&W text. Wow oh oh, it's Makina-san's book! Erotic, the cover is already erotic. This expression and the tent alone make me feel like a ding-dong. ...... As I wrote last time, Ji-gu is probably the most pleased...I love the way AnotherStory draws hair and women's hands...the hair is...moist...it's hard to do this. The digital version of this item is also planned, so if you want to be one of the first to see it, please come to the show! ◆Makina-san's Dakimakura Cover This is a dirty pillow cover. I think it's the one from the later story from the outfit. ......This ass looks like it's going to be a good poke. I'm sure it must have been hard to draw the two sides......:( -ᾥ-):She's so whip-smooth and looks great on the pillow...! I'll have to discuss whether to display the front or back side of this one. ...... Saki sister's sketchpad This is a very easy to use mini notepad. It's a very easy to use mini notepad. It can be used as a daily to-do list, shopping memo, etc. It is surprisingly good to write down daily memos and other miscellaneous things. ...... I wasn't sure if it was worth mentioning here, but here it is, just in case. This is the packaged version! I'll give you a low price since the old one is also old...:( -ᾥ-):sorry... Tina, in case you are interested, has a scene exclusive to the package version (detail of the scene where Tina and Cecil are captured by the villagers and taken to an abandoned house). Kowaremono is the same as the DL version. Sorry. Thanks to your support, the DL card version of Kowaremono will no longer be produced as there is no more stock at the center. We will sell some of them here and some of them at some stores. (We have a lot of Tina's version.) Ryoka's pillowcase sample has arrived, it's A&J's super smooth fabric, you can piz... this one ....... I'm going to work hard on my main job, creating games! I'll definitely release it next year! I'll announce the items when it gets closer! Please come and visit us at our booth! I'll also tell you a little bit about our development progress.

View attachment 3164661
View attachment 3164659
View attachment 3164658
It’s a great shame we can’t even buy ther copies online, I’d love to have them

Dec 24, 2019
New Ci-En post

Mainly promoting his upcoming event with AnotherStory. New Makina comic too from the looks of it.

"AnotherStory's pictures really boosted my motivation, so I'll do my best to make games as a main job! ! I'll definitely release it next year ('◇')ゞ! ! "

Haha wow he's so optimistic...right, guys?....haha...

Probably not much, but anyone got the plan-exclusive progress update?
These 2 are collabing? I thought AnotherStory made Makina then disappeared off the face of the earth.

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
These 2 are collabing? I thought AnotherStory made Makina then disappeared off the face of the earth.
Collabing on an event in a convention at least. But yea AnotherStory has been teasing his next work for years now, who knows how much actual development has been made though.

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
End of the year post with more promo for his Dec.29 event

Looks like there's also a progress update on the Vagrant route, if anyone has the member plan.

• Red Heart
Reactions: princess bride

notmeok1989

Jan 3, 2021
why is the game's opening in japanese? did i do something wrong?
also, i'm new and not sure how to navigate the site. a lot of the time updates to the game are on newer pages of the discussion, is there a way for me to more easily find which post has the newest game version linked?

Nov 19, 2019
Here's the translation on the blog entry (thank you for posting the images btw):

The development is going the vagrant route. Compared to Yasui, Masaru, and Daisuke, I think it is considerably more enjoyable to produce than the toughness of NTR. (Maybe it's just Jigu, though...)

In my case, the excitement of a vagrant munching on a beautiful girl in a dirty tent seems to outweigh NTR for me. ......

There are not enough scenes of the vagrant route in the original! So I'm thinking of adding a few more scenes to make it a bit more mellow. I'll have to get creative. ......

I love it when a vagrant joins the party.
Vagrant party-ins are hard to come by...

That's all for the development progress!

Thank you so much for your articles and support this year!
We will do our best to publish it next year.

Have a Happy New Year!

You've heard him: he's all in for that "pretty gril X ugly bastard" contrast, not so much the NTR itself, let's goooooo!!!
I mean, it's pretty clear considering how more fleshed out Oyama's route is compared to other characters in the first game; also, his first game "Kokoto is a little bit different", is all about a girl and a homeless guy as well, pretty obvious.
See you all in 2025 when Kagura Games releases the official English translation (they have to, I don't want just any half-assed mediocre-bad translation for this game).

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes