Francisco78

Mar 21, 2019
You can't, it's just there so you can uselessly try to click it and cry over having allowed your almost girlfriend fall for another man.

Don't listen to post above me, Scars of Summer After is a sequel, it's not going to do anything to the base game.
It was just my assumption, I think the author will do something, I don't think he put those options just to give a false sense of interactivity

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
It was just my assumption, I think the author will do something, I don't think he put those options just to give a false sense of interactivity
the false sense of interactivity is exactly the ntr experience, mf aint gonna update the old game bro.

Reactions: Zarkhy
Feb 27, 2021
One thing I noticed is that Castella is giving a lot of emphasis to Yasui, it looks like we will have a lot of scenes with him, it highlighted Oyama and Vagrant too.

Nobuo received the highlight of a full of children playing with it, Daisuke and Masuro for now nata... And there is the new route that received a highlight on the train there.

But it looks like the game could be focused more on Yasui, even though it has several routes.

marcoilcattivo

Mar 12, 2022
im 100% convinced that last summer, when the game was supposed to come out, the only scene he made where the one in the demo and he hasnt shown any Daisuke and Masaru because he has yet to make any scene with them
One thing I noticed is that Castella is giving a lot of emphasis to Yasui, it looks like we will have a lot of scenes with him, it highlighted Oyama and Vagrant too.

Nobuo received the highlight of a full of children playing with it, Daisuke and Masuro for now nata... And there is the new route that received a highlight on the train there.

But it looks like the game could be focused more on Yasui, even though it has several routes.

Feb 27, 2021
im 100% convinced that last summer, when the game was supposed to come out, the only scene he made where the one in the demo and he hasnt shown any Daisuke and Masaru because he has yet to make any scene with them
Masaru was less prominent, Daisuke at least had a few things there and there in the demo, while Masaru barely appears.

• Sad
Reactions: John-721

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
wow, you guys sure he release the game this year???
Unless there is another delay or something, which is rather common with H-devs.

Also, who knows how long it's gonna take to get a poetry-free translation.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Unless there is another delay or something, which is rather common with H-devs.

Also, who knows how long it's gonna take to get a poetry-free translation.
that unless happen for more than 3 year, 90% he delay again

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes