• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Mac/OSX Port (1.03):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Mac/OSX Ports

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
The wait is getting tougher by the day, maybe I should replay the Yasui demo for the 20th time lol.

I recently found a doujin that actually reminds me a lot of the demo, I feel like this something that can actually happen in the game since it involves leopard print bikinis too, let me know what you guys think.

I feel like this is basically Ryoka if she got a nice tan over the summer swimming too much. Ryoka with tan lines would be pretty hot if you ask me.

IMG_3709.jpeg IMG_3706.jpeg

Feb 27, 2021
The wait is getting tougher by the day, maybe I should replay the Yasui demo for the 20th time lol.

I recently found a doujin that actually reminds me a lot of the demo, I feel like this something that can actually happen in the game since it involves leopard print bikinis too, let me know what you guys think.

I feel like this is basically Ryoka if she got a nice tan over the summer swimming too much. Ryoka with tan lines would be pretty hot if you ask me.

View attachment 3256197 View attachment 3256198
Honestly, I'm not a big fan of leopard bikinis, but for Ryoka it really suited her, we hope there are more micro-bikinis for her that aren't just leopard, like lingerie on the Yasui route, xD.

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
Honestly, I'm not a big fan of leopard bikinis, but for Ryoka it really suited her, we hope there are more micro-bikinis for her that aren't just leopard, like lingerie on the Yasui route, xD.
If any route is gonna deliver in slutty outfits it’s going to be Yasui’s for sure. I’m excited to see how many ways he can humiliate our precious Ryoka.

leopard print bikini can definitely be a hit or miss for most people. I like it for a very specific reason, only when it’s used for humiliation. A slutty character wearing it doesn’t do much for me, it’s only when innocent/cute characters are forced to wear it is when it’s great.

Leopard print bikinis are often seen as mature and slutty so when a character like Ryoka is forced to wear it, the contrast is really really hot.

Feb 27, 2021
If any route is gonna deliver in slutty outfits it’s going to be Yasui’s for sure. I’m excited to see how many ways he can humiliate our precious Ryoka.

leopard print bikini can definitely be a hit or miss for most people. I like it for a very specific reason, only when it’s used for humiliation. A slutty character wearing it doesn’t do much for me, it’s only when innocent/cute characters are forced to wear it is when it’s great.

Leopard print bikinis are often seen as mature and slutty so when a character like Ryoka is forced to wear it, the contrast is really really hot.
Yes, Ryoka being forced to use suits her more and being humiliated, probably when they go to the Hotel, she will fall 100% to Yasui, who actually fell in the previous game but not completely and the end of the game was not with him. ..

I hope his route is more focused on himself, I like the secondary ones where he has sex with random people, but definitely staying with Yasui and maybe Yasui himself won't resist and ends up dating her and Ryoka falling in love with a guy she hated and then dating... I'm really looking forward to seeing the scene with Yasui and Ryoka in the bathroom on the court, and I hope there's more of him, and also at Yasui's house, who is the only person from the previous game who didn't have access to his house, and I don't even know if it will be in this game, since it didn't show a specific place.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
We got Ryoka being mating pressed!!!
Who's the lucky man? Oyama, The Vagrant and Yasui are out of the question due to their skin color. That leaves Daisuke, Masaru, Noubo or a new character as the one
Who do you think it might be?
View attachment 3264397
Unfortunately it looks like noubo given the male body shape in comparison to ryoka...

Feb 27, 2021
Unfortunately it looks like noubo given the male body shape in comparison to ryoka...
Daisuke has a little darker skin, and another one is fat so it's not them. Masaru I don't even remember very well, but he's not that rough, Nobuo is rough, so it must be him, but damn, his penis has grown, huh?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes