EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title1.png

Overview:
Takuya is a university student in his final year.
He wants to earn some money so that he can go on a graduation trip with his girlfriend, Yuki.
He starts working as a live-in home tutor for Otoha Misawa at the Misawas' house.
One day, he finds a hole in the wall in his room. He looks into it and sees Kaori, Otoha's mother, doing her hair.
It seems he can peek into Otoha's parents' bedroom through this hole.
Who made this hole? And what is it for?​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-25
Release Date: 2008-03-28
Original Title: 媚肉の香り~ネトリネトラレヤリヤラレ~
Aliases: Biniku no Kaori ~Netori Netorare Yari Yarare~
Developer: Elf
Translator:
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (Manual Translation)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (~ 21 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator's Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win (Pre-patched): - - - -

Extras: - -

Thumb1.png Thumb2.png Thumb3.png Thumb4.png Thumb5.png Thumb6.png

Last edited:

YounTL

Apr 23, 2023
When I first started this project around early last year, I didn't expect it would take more than 1.5 years to complete it (I blame Elden Ring, Baldur's Gate 3 & Final Fantasy VII Rebirth :().

Since this is my first translation project, I'm quite happy with its final state, but of course YMMV. More than anything, I just hope that more people will get to enjoy one of the best works from Dontei Menkai & Elf.

Regarding my next project, I'm a big fan of Dontei Menkai and VENUS, so it will likely be either:
  • (I don't like this work as much as Biniku no Kaori)
  • (I think this is the best work from VENUS)
But for now, I will just enjoy the upcoming Elden Ring DLC first. :cool:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Overview:
Takuya is a university student in his final year.
He wants to earn some money so that he can go on a graduation trip with his girlfriend, Yuki.
He starts working as a live-in home tutor for Otoha Misawa at the Misawas' house.
One day, he finds a hole in the wall in his room. He looks into it and sees Kaori, Otoha's mother, doing her hair.
It seems he can peek into Otoha's parents' bedroom through this hole.
Who made this hole? And what is it for?
Oh, you poor, innocent soul...

Dec 7, 2018
The all important question : Is the NTR avoidable?

Or to be mre precise : What type of NTR is it anyway? Netorare? Netorase? Netori?

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Wow, quality manual translation on a pretty look VN that has interesting premise. It has been quite a long time since I am getting excited to play a VN. This looks fun to play.

MTL on VN is like literally the worst way of experiencing VN. VN is all about that conversation and story, so I am really glad to see manual translation on VN still being alive

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Wow, the walkthrough alone looks impressive. I can only imagine how much hard work and how long this took you to translate. Looks exciting!

Reactions: ustar

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Guessing that while all sorts of shenanigans are happening in the house the dudes girlfriend is also cheating?

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Guessing that while all sorts of shenanigans are happening in the house the dudes girlfriend is also cheating?
It's impossible to give such a brief summary on this legendary VN. But the GF is loyal to the main char. hence the r*pe tag. She's not a slut. But there's a lot of other characters- both villains and not depending on route.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes