VN Ren'Py School Basket Buddies [S2 Ep. 3] [Rrb3d]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
After coming back and playing episode 10, the game needs the scat tag now. There is a zoom in on someone's shit smeared asshole. Like the camera zooms as close to someone's asshole as it can and there is literal shit on it. Fuck this author man lol

Escharum

Jun 17, 2022
After coming back and playing episode 10, the game needs the scat tag now. There is a zoom in on someone's shit smeared asshole. Like the camera zooms as close to someone's asshole as it can and there is literal shit on it. Fuck this author man lol
At this point is clear that the author have a thing for shit and farts. Problem is that it ruins the game for the rest of us.

Geemoneypreppunk

Dec 29, 2018
Interesting, in my days, it was a topic among 4-5 years old children. Glad I am not teenager anymore :)
honestly im about 36 and i remember even being like in my late 20s and alot of my guy friends being into to the grab ass, fart jokes, and all that stuff still and i was like really? lol esp i didnt get why they would do that w me too when i made it clear i wasnt into that stuff and especially some of those things as the one who has been out since we were all barely teens comes off as gay baiting or making a pass vs joking. no shocker i was the more mature one but in their defense even my pawpaw who was born in the 20s could find a good fart joke funny. just focusing on it is agreed childish af

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
On EP5 and wanna know something. Is our love interest just Alan? It seems like every choice leads to him.
That would be nice. I thought the main character had a thing for Axel only, which makes him the only love interest. So far, I like Alan more though

lex1210415

Sep 10, 2022
So fun playing this game. thanks for uploading the rest of the episodes. couldn't wait for the 12 part 2 <3 <3

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote