VN Ren'Py School Basket Buddies [S2 Ep. 3] [Rrb3d]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Out of curiosity, does SBB continue to bring up shitting and farting in every single chapter after chapter 2 or has the author gotten over that? Like I was pretty close to supporting him on Patreon but then I noticed he kept talking about shitting and farting so I stopped following the game altogether

Reactions: Escharum

SImandber

Apr 7, 2018
Personally, I think that pooping and farting is a hot topic among today's teenagers. The subject comes up more often in changing rooms. So it's a nice touch from life, personally not something I have a problem with.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Personally, I think that pooping and farting is a hot topic among today's teenagers. The subject comes up more often in changing rooms. So it's a nice touch from life, personally not something I have a problem with.
Interesting, in my days, it was a topic among 4-5 years old children. Glad I am not teenager anymore :)

blobn123

Nov 23, 2018
If you go to the patreon site you can find in the gray out area the MAC link for EPS10.

I have managed to make from the Mac version a windows version by placing the following items in a new folder:
"Game" And "Renpy" folders - The files: SBB_EPISODE_TEN.py en SBB_EPISODE_TEN.sh

Then download a older EPS and copy the LIB Folder And the .EXE file and rename the .EXE: SBB_EPISODE_TEN.exe
Launch the .EXE and there you have EPS 10 for WIN.

islander29

Jun 10, 2021
If you go to the patreon site you can find in the gray out area the MAC link for EPS10.

I have managed to make from the Mac version a windows version by placing the following items in a new folder:
"Game" And "Renpy" folders - The files: SBB_EPISODE_TEN.py en SBB_EPISODE_TEN.sh

Then download a older EPS and copy the LIB Folder And the .EXE file and rename the .EXE: SBB_EPISODE_TEN.exe
Launch the .EXE and there you have EPS 10 for WIN.
Thanks you!

I was looking for the Mac version I found the PC one on a torrent website but couldn't find the mac one.
Here is the link of the MAC version from the Patron website

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote