Sep 3, 2022
School Basket Buddies [ALL EPISODES] [Rrb3d]

COMPRESSED:

SEASON 1:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEASON 2:

EPISODE 1:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

EPISODE 2:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Jan 1, 2023
School Basket Buddies [ALL EPISODES] [Rrb3d]

COMPRESSED:

SEASON 1:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

SEASON 2:

EPISODE 1:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

EPISODE 2:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
thank you didn't even know about the christmas one... guessing there's no update for it?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
thank you didn't even know about the christmas one... guessing there's no update for it?
I have not one clue about this game, the person/uploader who fixed the OP (first post with all the correct links) put in a request for them to be compressed. So, that is as much as I know.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
School Basket Buddies [S2 Ep. 3] [Rrb3d]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

All other seasons are compressed here.

AndyyyPandyyy

Jun 3, 2018
Wait I'm confused, i see there's one file for the whole of season 1 but do i need to download each episode of season 2 or just the latest episode?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Those face look like baby face, it kind distubing. All face look the same.
I hopethose ain't shot with those huge body of theirs.

dddaaannn000

Dec 10, 2022
this game had so much potential but the main characters are kinda lame, bryce is the best character for sure, the story should be about him if I had a say

but its definitely a well done game and the dev clearly put a lot of effort into it, so thanks a lot to the dev! keep up the good work!

jaxhole999

Jan 8, 2020
I really liked the post-apocalyptic setting of S2E1. Would love to see more of that. I like the loincloths in it, and I liked the action. Would like to see more action and less whiny soap opera in this series.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote