VN Ren'Py School Basket Buddies [S2 Ep. 3] [Rrb3d]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yoursneedy

Sep 24, 2022
i don't know what I feel about this game... It's like a mix of feelings, I like the characters (not all of them)... but I don't like most of the couples

i feel like I have no choice in guiding the story, putting together the couples I'd like, like others vn... sometimes it feels like I'm just watching them make dumb decisions and I can't do anything

despite that, the game is quite interesting... but, as I said, sometimes I got lost

i don't know if this is a popular feeling or i'm just being annoying, but it is what it is

islander29

Jun 10, 2021
The spin-off is out:

Axel's Winding Trail : Northern (Sex)Capade

PC :

MAC:

It is apparently a full game according to the Patreon not School basket but same guy and if it is Axel it must be related somehow.

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
School Basket Buddies [ALL EPISODES] [Rrb3d]

COMPRESSED:

SEASON 1:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEASON 2:

EPISODE 1:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

EPISODE 2:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Thanks for the compression. The regular version is just too large for my laptop, I'm running out of storage :cry:

Reactions: DenBenas1

MikiAngelo

Dec 6, 2021
Any dropbox links for Season 2 Ep. 3 and Christmas Special? The ones that are here don't work for me...

Edit:
OK I found it :)

Last edited:

JUHI KHANNA

Dec 4, 2022
Season 1 ended with Toby getting rushed to the hospital, and I thought Season 2 would be a continuation of that. However, when I downloaded Season 2, Episode 1, it started with a different story: a land plagued by a virus and a medieval setting. Can someone enlighten me on what happened? Am I missing something? I am not liking this

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote