Ren'Py School Game [v0.954] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi, do anybody know new patreon codes?
Unless the one posted is an offline patron version, the code will be denied. The developers are now using online verification of patron codes. Downloading now, will test, then post the code if I succeed. EDIT: Should have tried the last one as my first step, considering their recent announcement, I thought they were implementing online verification immediately and that the code would change. I was incorrect on both counts, the code remains the same as the previous 0.930.

The code is sreix

Last edited:

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Unless the one posted is an offline patron version, the code will be denied. The developers are now using online verification of patron codes. Downloading now, will test, then post the code if I succeed.
In 930b, it still does not exist, and starting from 931, the console for patreon subscribers of patreon is 90 percent likely to be available to everyone.

In addition, some privileges may migrate to the free versions. For example, in version 931, it will be possible to make futanari/ small breasts using the export/import of the school.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
In 930b, it still does not exist, and starting from 931, the console for patreon subscribers of patreon is 90 percent likely to be available to everyone.

In addition, some privileges may migrate to the free versions. For example, in version 931, it will be possible to make futanari/ small breasts using the export/import of the school.
Okay, so they still haven't implemented that, good to know.

Elityn

Jul 18, 2017
Code:
items_action[9] = {'jump':'ancete','fights':15}
Does nothing... silence.

Code:
jump ancete
Tells me "Ren'py script not enabled. Not jumping"

I activated dev mode in the console file. But doesn't seem to help.

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Code:
items_action[9] = {'jump':'ancete','fights':15}
Does nothing... silence.

Code:
jump ancete
Tells me "Ren'py script not enabled. Not jumping"

I activated dev mode in the console file. But doesn't seem to help.
Start the game, go through it before the event with the festival, where Ayano gives a form to join the club, after which open the console and enter it all. It won't work from the main menu.

Reactions: Elityn

Elityn

Jul 18, 2017
Ok, i was using the console that appear inside the error message (when u try to use the questionnaire), instead of opening it with alt+o :FacePalm:
Now it worked like a charm :) tyvm

Reactions: Wooho272

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The game still needs an optimization pass, either that or there's a memory leak. While it doesn't hit the game as hard as it did in 0.929, having sex or oral sex with a random NPC starts to slow the game down until it is restarted after something like five times. Also, is anyone running hotter while playing this game than normal with Renpy games or with older versions of this game?

Uh can I please have some help accessing the NPC editor?
Enter the best friend code, sreix, then go to the thing that says console on the list of actions on the bottom right while in your room. When a bunch of dark blue buttons appear, scroll down until you see the NPC editor.

SSM12

Jan 19, 2020
Enter the best friend code, sreix, then go to the thing that says console on the list of actions on the bottom right while in your room. When a bunch of dark blue buttons appear, scroll down until you see the NPC editor.
Can you do the code line and a screenshot so I know if I did it right?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
EDIT: I think virginites are not being tracked correctly, I have now taken the virginity of one specific girl four times.

Okay loaded that in but I'm not seeing the extra options.
Bottom right, select "locations," which is the feet button, then console. Untitled.png

Last edited:

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
I get errors when i double click application and camera, inventory. Is there a fix to this?

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes