Ren'Py School Game [v0.954 Fix 5] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes
Jan 25, 2018
So, what differences are between the public version and the patron tired ones? Anything worth the hassle and monetary hit to my ever dwindling personal economy?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SchoolGame-0.938Bugfix3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Wooho272

Tastetester12

Feb 26, 2022
How exactly do you rape an NPC? The most I can do is beat them up and force them to give a blowjob, but the inconspicious trait mentions beating and raping people wont affect your standings with them.
It seemed to affect my standing with them. Figured I'd try to use the trait while breaking the bullies. But it looks like it still went down.

TheSpah

Apr 2, 2020
Hey so.. can someone enlighten me on this? did this game ever have any mind control/hypnosis content? cause i kinda feel like at some point it did or at least it mentioned on the description of the game as a part of the plot. Just checking i might be remembering wrong. Thanks

falcazoid

Nov 28, 2018
The game is barely playable for me. Whenever any menu is on the screen everything is barely responsive. I mouseover any option and it takes many seconds to actually activate it. Clicking is also strange.. sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Is there any way to rectify this?

Pienator

Sep 22, 2019
So is there anything other than 1 blowjob and 3 penetration scenes, 2 of which don't work for the randomly generated NPCs?

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes