Ren'Py School Game [v0.954 Fix 5] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

KuroKiHime

May 3, 2019
You need to recruit / invite NPC to the club first. Then, all NPC which are members of the club will be listed there, and you can assgin each of them various tasks, i.e. cleaning the club room, working on projects / festival, etc.

Also, if Meiko is in the blackmail route, you'll find her listed after you force her to abandon her position as the head of the swimming club to join the occult club. You can assign her "duties" here (mostly sexual).

If you look at the bottom right, there's "festival / project readiness". You need to bring those up to 100%, preferably before friday each week, so you can increase the club's popularity. At the top, there's the "statistics" tab, which you can use to see the club's standing among other clubs. The goal is to bring the occult club to the top of the list. The club's popularity is needed to advance Yuki's storyline (need 500+ popularity to date Yuki).

The "device club" tab is where you can buy amenities to boost the club stats.

For some reason, you can't assign Ayano any task, but since she's the president of the club ...

The player can also help with projects, festival, and business/management of the club, which usually takes 1 hour per task. Such task can only taken twice a day. But since you insist, you can reset how many times the player has taken club tasks by entering this in the console:
Code:
occult_club_activity_glgg = 0
Then you can spam the task infinitely, limited only by time and energy.

If you need to reset the time cos you want to spam club tasks infinitely, if you're using my patch, you can use this in the console:
Code:
xc.time = 8.0
That will reset the time to 8:00. Actually, you can use it to set the clock to anything, i.e. to set the clock to 16:37, use
Code:
xc.time = 16.37
yes, that's exactly what I needed, but I don't see option to invite npc to the club.

Last edited:

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
yes, that's exactly what I needed, but I don't see option to invite npc to the club.
I don't know how far you've progressed the quests for Ayano, but 1. build enough trust with Ayano, 2. have the scene where Yuki tells you that you need at least five club members at some point for the club to continue existing, 3. talk about it with Ayano. Then you can start to recruit new members.

KuroKiHime

May 3, 2019
I don't know how far you've progressed the quests for Ayano, but 1. build enough trust with Ayano, 2. have the scene where Yuki tells you that you need at least five club members at some point for the club to continue existing, 3. talk about it with Ayano. Then you can start to recruit new members.
Yes, i dating with ayano and get 400 point from Yuki, I finally talked to ayano. But nothing happen.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Yes, i dating with ayano and get 400 point from Yuki, I finally talked to ayano. But nothing happen.
Can you verify somethings for me? Check the values of these 2 variables in RenPy console: "club_rang", and "club_npc".

If you don't know how to open RenPy console, do this:
  1. exit the game
  2. open the file "renpy\common\00console.rpy" with a text editor
  3. Search for this line:
Code:
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False
Edit "= False" to "= True", watch the case.

Save the file, and rerun the game. The console now can be opened by pressing "Shift+o"

Type in those 2 variable names, pressing Enter after each names. Please post what it shows.

I am guessing the new patreon code can only be used by Patreons still?
What patreon code is that? The ones I found in the source doesn't do much, and the one which gives you more control on RNPC generation has been patched.

Last edited:

KuroKiHime

May 3, 2019
Can you verify somethings for me? Check the values of these 2 variables in RenPy console: "club_rang", and "club_npc".

If you don't know how to open RenPy console, do this:
  1. exit the game
  2. open the file "renpy\common\00console.rpy" with a text editor
  3. Search for this line:
Code:
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False
Edit "= False" to "= True", watch the case.

Save the file, and rerun the game. The console now can be opened by pressing "Shift+o"

Type in those 2 variable names, pressing Enter after each names. Please post what it shows.

What patreon code is that? The ones I found in the source doesn't do much, and the one which gives you more control on RNPC generation has been patched.
upload for you

iceprincess

Jun 9, 2020
anyone playing android version from this thread? i currently playing android version i got from somewhere else but its so frustating, ladies man perk bug and the game crashed often.

so rn i wonder if the one uploaded by thread mod is better one.

like, crash less, so that i can enjoy the game story

or i have to give up and just wait for next version T,T yeah, its devs already released it.

I was using the android version of the game. I'm currently using joiplay.
The official android version (936) is bugged, when npc got raped or groped and when opening online market.
btw bro, when u said u play using joiplay on android, is joiplay use an apk file of the game or a is it use bunch of file/ compressed file like windows vers? just a honest question because im not familiar with joiplay, so far i only use apk ported version, and i asking this to get another refference for myself

Last edited:

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
upload for you
Well, for you to be able to invite RNPC to the club, "club_rang" needs to have the value of 2, which from your screenshot it have the value of 0. This means you haven't talked to Ayano where she authorize you as vice head of the club and permit you to recruit new members.

Also, I see you have the "club_npc" variable at 3. Did 3 npcs came up to the club room and asked to joined the club?

So, where to go from here? Well, you have 3 options:
  1. Try to talk to Ayano until "club_rang" is set to 2
  2. Use the cheat console to jumpstart Ayano authorizing you to recruit club members. You can do this by typing "call console" in the renpy console. It will openup a menu with tons of option, one of which is to unlock the ability to recruit RNPC
  3. Force set the variable yourself, by typing "club_rang = 2" in renpy console
Of the 3 options, I do not recommend option 3 unless you're truly desperate. If option 1 don't work, I highly recommend option 2.

anyone playing android version from this thread? i currently playing android version i got from somewhere else but its so frustating, ladies man perk bug and the game crashed often.

or i have to give up and just wait for next version T,T yeah, its devs already released it.

btw bro, when u said u play using joiplay on android, is joiplay use an apk file of the game or a is it use bunch of file/ compressed file like windows vers? just a honest question because im not familiar with joiplay, so far i only use apk ported version, and i asking this to get another refference for myself
The 936 version posted here don't have the ladies' man perk problem, but have a slew other problem which crash the game. The 937a (937 bugfix2) version also posted here have the same problem you're describing, along with other unresolved problem of 936 (but fixed some of the egragious ones).

The problem lies on how the devs program the game. As I said before in this thread, unless they change their coding practices and do a major rewrite of the game, any future version of the game will always have crippling bugs. The 937a even have problems in their (what I believe) highest tier patreon only content for G**f****ng sake.

Reactions: Bricecube

KuroKiHime

May 3, 2019
Well, for you to be able to invite RNPC to the club, "club_rang" needs to have the value of 2, which from your screenshot it have the value of 0. This means you haven't talked to Ayano where she authorize you as vice head of the club and permit you to recruit new members.

Also, I see you have the "club_npc" variable at 3. Did 3 npcs came up to the club room and asked to joined the club?

So, where to go from here? Well, you have 3 options:
  1. Try to talk to Ayano until "club_rang" is set to 2
  2. Use the cheat console to jumpstart Ayano authorizing you to recruit club members. You can do this by typing "call console" in the renpy console. It will openup a menu with tons of option, one of which is to unlock the ability to recruit RNPC
  3. Force set the variable yourself, by typing "club_rang = 2" in renpy console
Of the 3 options, I do not recommend option 3 unless you're truly desperate. If option 1 don't work, I highly recommend option 2.

The 936 version posted here don't have the ladies' man perk problem, but have a slew other problem which crash the game. The 937a (937 bugfix2) version also posted here have the same problem you're describing, along with other unresolved problem of 936 (but fixed some of the egragious ones).

The problem lies on how the devs program the game. As I said before in this thread, unless they change their coding practices and do a major rewrite of the game, any future version of the game will always have crippling bugs. The 937a even have problems in their (what I believe) highest tier patreon only content for G**f****ng sake.
Nick, do you know how to change name in game, not new game?

iceprincess

Jun 9, 2020
yeah, im playing 937a, honestly, so far i can just ignore every bugs or rollback it, while taking note about the trigger and avoid it. the only things that make me frustated is the sudden crash (memory leak probabaly), but well, i still patienly reopening the game and put my faith on auto save. sad but nothing can i do bout it, right?

ahh one question, about the girl sleeping under occult club table, which one the right/better option when we caught her in the club backroom? (silently retreat, close the door or confront her?)

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
Now every girl has a bruise under their right eye out of the blue. Is it another bug? And is there a way to get rid of it?

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Nick, do you know how to change name in game, not new game?
The MC's name? Change these variable values in RenPyConsole: "player_name", "player_surname"

yeah, im playing 937a, honestly, so far i can just ignore every bugs or rollback it, while taking note about the trigger and avoid it. the only things that make me frustated is the sudden crash (memory leak probabaly), but well, i still patienly reopening the game and put my faith on auto save. sad but nothing can i do bout it, right?
Mind sharing your notes of those triggers and crashes?

ahh one question, about the girl sleeping under occult club table, which one the right/better option when we caught her in the club backroom? (silently retreat, close the door or confront her?)
Well, just deleted all of my saves cos those contains all the mess I made while tinkering the game, so I can't test the girl sleeping scene.

However, can you post the 1st few sentences of that scene so I can maybe search it through the code?

Now every girl has a bruise under their right eye out of the blue. Is it another bug? And is there a way to get rid of it?
This is new. Do you mind posting the savegame where this happen? I might not know what causing it, but I do have an idea on how to rid of it. I want to test it 1st though, so I need a sample.

iceprincess

Jun 9, 2020
crashes will happen for sure, unavoidable, no need for in game trigger, the game will gradually increasing its memory usage for actions we made in game till the memory gave up and force close the game.

for bug triggers, i dont literally write it down, only remember it in my head so when i see it later, i will avoid it. errr cant really describe it in english, lol.

just saying
-i start the game with all 100 stat by using char creation rollback bug
-use dex hand perk because the game force me to pick at least 1
-activate untrained perk
-avoid any uneeded action because my goals only to explore game available story line.

here some bugs i suddenly remember while writing this
dont interarct with this rnpc:
-rpnc busy with their phone, usually in the park
-rnpc groping "no no", dont even know whos no no
-some/few strange rnpc, i mean, idk the triggers, but out 100rnpc, theres 7 girls (yep only girls) i need to avoid initiating talk in my current game stat, it will trigger ladies man perk erroe even if i dont have one.

errrr,, theres more but i forgot atm

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
d:
cd \GAames\School-0.937-win_BugFix2\School-0.937-win
python xm_patch.py
Your patch is actually good.
but
The python installer does not 'add to environment path variables' checked by default.
So to other people the 'python' command on cmd will show "'python' is not recognized as an internal or external command"
you can change 'python' to just 'py' and cmd will recognize it for other people. (ex: "py xm_patch.py")

Reactions: n1ck

Wakaba707

Jul 16, 2017

Use the entire archive of the game.
So, if some game have 3GB of file and several hundred of files in the archive, you must decompress it first and put them to your storage..

Some games can only be played on your internal storage, and some games can be played at your external storage..
And if the game have bad code or error in programming language, don't expect anything.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Found the offending code that's causing those bruising. Yet again, the dev is... Wow :mad:

Currently testing the fix. At 1st I thought the problem is corrupted data (similar problem occured in v936, but there it's causing a crash). Thought I can make a data patch, but apparently the problem is in the engine itself, reading data from who knows where.

crashes will happen for sure, unavoidable, no need for in game trigger, the game will gradually increasing its memory usage for actions we made in game till the memory gave up and force close the game.

for bug triggers, i dont literally write it down, only remember it in my head so when i see it later, i will avoid it. errr cant really describe it in english, lol.

just saying
-i start the game with all 100 stat by using char creation rollback bug
-use dex hand perk because the game force me to pick at least 1
-activate untrained perk
-avoid any uneeded action because my goals only to explore game available story line.
Can't quite replicate the 100 stat creation rollback bug. How did you manage to get all stats to 100?
The same with the Untrained perk, I can't replicate it
What does "using dex hand perk" means?

here some bugs i suddenly remember while writing this
dont interarct with this rnpc:
-rpnc busy with their phone, usually in the park
-rnpc groping "no no", dont even know whos no no
-some/few strange rnpc, i mean, idk the triggers, but out 100rnpc, theres 7 girls (yep only girls) i need to avoid initiating talk in my current game stat, it will trigger ladies man perk erroe even if i dont have one.
Other than rnpc w/ phone bug, the problem are largely fixed on my end, but haven't posted the patch yet. I'm compiling it right now.

As far as I can remember, I don't have problem with rnpc with phones, but maybe I "inadvertantly" fixed it by fixing the groping bug, but I maybe wrong about this.

As for who's "no no", the problem with that type of bugs is the game actually meant to simulate a 2 character interaction, much like when you found 2 rnpc arguing or chatting. The problem is that somehow the game always fails to find a groping "partner", hence the name "no no", the default name to an invalid rnpc.

Your patch is actually good.
but
The python installer does not 'add to environment path variables' checked by default.
So to other people the 'python' command on cmd will show "'python' is not recognized as an internal or external command"
you can change 'python' to just 'py' and cmd will recognize it for other people. (ex: "py xm_patch.py")
Haven't thought about that. And I'm unfamiliar with the "py" command before now, not knowing it to be installed as part as python. I'm using multiple versions of python, so using something installed in C:\Windows or appdata is a a recipe for disaster for me :p

Thanks for the heads up (y)

Last edited:

kang34

Jul 24, 2019
Codes not working in 0.927 Bug Fix 1 Public?
Yes, the developer disabled entering any other code than the comrade one to the code box. So this is how you activate the codes on 0.927-1 in 3 easy steps:
  1. While in main menu, open the developer console by pressing Shift + O.
  2. Type in Patreon_Code_M = "ytlmoe" and press enter. This will enter the "bestfriend" code to the game like you would normally do via the code input box. The working codes are listed below (codes from 0.926 work on 0.927-1).
  3. Type in Patreon_Code = 3 and press enter. This will set the correct code tier for "bestfriend". Tiers are:
    • 1 - comrade
    • 2 - friend
    • 3 - bestfriend
After that you are all set and you are playing with the codes activated. Have fun.

To automate this process:
  1. Create a new file called patch01.rpy in the game folder (or download the one from the attachment View attachment 1732902 )
  2. Insert these 2 lines of code into that file:
    Python:
    define Patreon_Code_M = "ytlmoe"
    define Patreon_Code = 3
  3. Enjoy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks to NorthFlank for pointing it out in his post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the batch of the latest cracked codes for 0.926 and 0.927:
The format is: tier: code
Comrade tier is the "lowest" tier and Best Friend is the "best" tier

• comrade: bqmyqa
  • friend: mhprjx
  • bestfriend: ytlmoe
Enjoy :HideThePain:

PS: Send me a PM if the codes don't work anymore
Sorry but it doesn't work on me.
Is there code for updated version?
I played v0.936

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Sorry but it doesn't work on me.
Is there code for updated version?
I played v0.936
There's v0.937 BugFix version of the game posted here. My contains a folder on cheating the game and patreon codes for v0.936 or later. The codes won't do much, cos now the really useful codes are processed on the dev's server side. That is, you enter your email, then the game contacts the dev server and determine your patreon level and enable contents based on that. Part of what my patch do is bypass that (see the fixlog).

Reactions: kang34
2.50 star(s) 50 Votes