Ren'Py School Game [v0.954] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can confirm, before the cracked persistent file, I was getting traceback errors every three options before I even got into the game and I never got the option to edit anything before it got into gameplay, the worst buggy state the game has seen since it first released. After the cracked persistent was added, I got every option and I can confirm the xefjr, asdzzxa, and ilhey codes worked for me, giving the level of god as stated by the game. However, it seems some of the changes made officially are reverted to 940 levels like having the original 30 points at creation and actually getting into the game starts an infinite traceback, one that does not end because every RNPC is undefined.

TL;DR The persistent gets you past the patreon code related issues, but you still can't play.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2020
For all my time on this site, I've played a lot of games. And when I experienced games from Russian developers, I realized the following things:
1) Russian developers are not bad coders. Their games often contain a lot of complicated code and the developers themselves often write games in the sandbox genre.
2) Horrible paywall. The game just came out and there is no content? But you enter the patreon code for a couple of secret scenes! Protection against piracy? This is also a frequent prerogative of Russian developers. And okay, if the game was good, but here comes the third point.
3) Games are often not interesting. I've seen few games from Russian developers, where the game was interesting. The story, the dialogue, it all affects my interest and I don't get that there. In this game it's all on a primitive level.
Not only that this game without a patreon code it won't work for you, but it also checks that you don't share your codes and don't play at the same time. And it also periodically checks the connection to the Internet.

So after a little bit of work, I'm posting here the crack.
Cracking this game was more fun than playing it.

Put the file persistent.py in the folder School-game\renpy
your crack fixed the bug issue. at the start nice... never went beyond the rest. usually i play this vanilla but the bugs are getting irk-some.
--
after trying close 2 hours doing what ever story plot and trying the npc.
— Fixed a bug where not all romantic interactions were showing up with randomized male NPCs.<- not fixed after after close of in game 20-30 days of contact. unless im doing something pray share.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011 and naoc

Darckeys

Jul 12, 2017
can't play get a error right after choosing new game
У кого в начале игры ошибки выдаёт, поменяйте язык на английский. После того, как загрузитесь, можете ставить русский. Мне помогло.

Ashanyra

Oct 29, 2018
Good morning,

i tried, but just with press the start button, the screen shows: "an exeption has occurred".
I ignored it several times and than, afterthe (good) explanation, it's the same :(.
I really like the idea behind this game and look for further updates, but now it's simply not playable.
If you're interested in the whole errors, which are appearing, than gice me a hint.

Regards, Asha.

Reactions: alex2011

kim6543

Aug 7, 2019
Game of bug

Now in newest update we can't play this game anymore and must wait 1 month until new release for the version who doesn't know there will has any bugs take this game crash again? :censored:

Reactions: alex2011
Jul 16, 2017
Game of bug

Now in newest update we can't play this game anymore and must wait 1 month until new release for the version who doesn't know there will has any bugs take this game crash again? :censored:
As far as I'm aware, there hasn't ever been a version that wouldn't at some point run you through an error that breaks your game

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.941 BugFix2 version

Reactions: kim6543

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Good morning,

i tried, but just with press the start button, the screen shows: "an exeption has occurred".
I ignored it several times and than, afterthe (good) explanation, it's the same :(.
I really like the idea behind this game and look for further updates, but now it's simply not playable.
If you're interested in the whole errors, which are appearing, than gice me a hint.

Regards, Asha.
Game of bug

can't play get a error right after choosing new game
why is it only broken ver of the game come out on here
game dont work
Download BugFix2 version. It’s help for me

Reactions: kim6543

kim6543

Aug 7, 2019
As far as I'm aware, there hasn't ever been a version that wouldn't at some point run you through an error that breaks your game
In 0.941 if u has try this before repeat my comment you will know we can't start new game anymore because game will show error scene every time, this not mean bug or crash for game? Wow... :cautious:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There were some pretty stable versions back before the server validation for Patreon codes, just to give a time frame example. The last two versions before server validation of Patreon codes had few, if any, actual error screens and the biggest problem was that the game would slow down performance wise on a massive scale with each RNPC the player had sex with and would only pick back up with a game restart. The only error screen I even remember from those two was if you went to go buy things where Yoshida does her cosplay events and that one at least had an end even if the end was booting you out to the main menu while the ones from bugfix1 of this version never end.

EDIT: Bigfix2, no effect, still immediate infinite traceback the second actual gameplay starts and it even skipped RNPC customization entirely.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 50 Votes