Ren'Py School Game [v0.954] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Would any of you kind lads tell me the patreon code for v940(or v941)?
The hunger system,energy system etc are unbearable so any kind of accesible cheats would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: ItsHard

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
What are patreon codes use for? Cheat menu or something?
the patreon codes let you use the cheat menu and extended npc customization.
but the dev linked the codes to patreon accounts so you cant use them unless youre subbed to the devs patreon at a certain tier.

absent0

Aug 31, 2019
What are patreon codes use for? Cheat menu or something?
try the cheatmenu I made in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/school-game-v0-940-sloths-command.48601/post-10522220
or if you prefer, try using the following console commands, to open the patreon cheat menu or the character editor:

for the cheat patreon menu :
console=True
jump console

for the character editor (even in the middle of the game, note that if you already activated the console=True before you don't need to start the command again, you can see the status of this command if you just type "console", it will return a result, if it's True you already have it)
console=True
call screen editor

I have to say, that I have not yet tested my cheatmenu in the latest version, I have to put this week to see if it works but there should be no problem if they have not changed the name of variables or something significant.... but it worked perfect in 0.939, and I said, I do not think that in this version there is no problem

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
I am currently stuck on "Get to know Ayano better" on yuki and "It seems that the only option was lost..." on Ayano. No clue what to do next...Ayano gives out blowjobs but I can't seem to progress further. Any help? :) relationshop with Ayano is on 835 and trust 517.
where you able to find a solution? im having the same problem.

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
honestly the game made some nice progress, sadly, at a cost. its been some time i ve seen that many renpy errors bricking the game.. still lurking ofc... maybe one day its stable....

Reactions: Bricecube

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
honestly the game made some nice progress, sadly, at a cost. its been some time i ve seen that many renpy errors bricking the game.. still lurking ofc... maybe one day its stable....
I do have to applaud them for switching out the art assets that came from other games over time, but the development cycle of this game has been one of the worst I have ever seen.

If only the developers had focused on fixing bugs early on and kept that focus until the big bugs were gone, but they made and continue making several mistakes and those mistakes were big.

- They keep adding story and mechanics to the already broken game, which any developer should know is a bad idea if the game they are making has such bad bugs that you can't even get into the game. If you can't even get to the story, then adding more story is useless. I got to the end of character creation, not even to the point of seeing the RNPC list, when my game bugged out in 940, in 939 I could at least get to talk to them on the first day and it bugged out from that, and in 938 I could get all the way to having sex with them and it bugged out from that. The bugs are getting worse by a significant leap every version, not better, which should not be happening, it should at least be getting better on occasion, but it is not.

- They shifted focus in, if I remember the version number correctly, 938 or 939 to trying to combat piracy of the patreon codes, which has now totally failed because the codes aren't even needed for the thing the codes were useful to get, the cheat console. They would have to remove the cheat console entirely to stop it because all we have to do is type "call console" into the Renpy console to get it, something that can only be stopped by removing the cheat console itself, you can't block that with server verification over the internet. This shift in focus is what allowed the bugs to get this bad, that should have been saved for when the game was actually stable, not for when it is riddled with so many bugs that the cheat console barely gets used anyway because the player doesn't get far enough to need it.

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Yeah, 940 completely broken, not just crashes on old saves, it crashes on npc generation in new game...

kakademon

May 11, 2017
For all my time on this site, I've played a lot of games. And when I experienced games from Russian developers, I realized the following things:
1) Russian developers are not bad coders. Their games often contain a lot of complicated code and the developers themselves often write games in the sandbox genre.
2) Horrible paywall. The game just came out and there is no content? But you enter the patreon code for a couple of secret scenes! Protection against piracy? This is also a frequent prerogative of Russian developers. And okay, if the game was good, but here comes the third point.
3) Games are often not interesting. I've seen few games from Russian developers, where the game was interesting. The story, the dialogue, it all affects my interest and I don't get that there. In this game it's all on a primitive level.
Not only that this game without a patreon code it won't work for you, but it also checks that you don't share your codes and don't play at the same time. And it also periodically checks the connection to the Internet.

So after a little bit of work, I'm posting here the crack.
Cracking this game was more fun than playing it.

Put the file persistent.py in the folder School-game\renpy

ivuvwev

Jan 27, 2023
For all my time on this site, I've played a lot of games. And when I experienced games from Russian developers, I realized the following things:
1) Russian developers are not bad coders. Their games often contain a lot of complicated code and the developers themselves often write games in the sandbox genre.
2) Horrible paywall. The game just came out and there is no content? But you enter the patreon code for a couple of secret scenes! Protection against piracy? This is also a frequent prerogative of Russian developers. And okay, if the game was good, but here comes the third point.
3) Games are often not interesting. I've seen few games from Russian developers, where the game was interesting. The story, the dialogue, it all affects my interest and I don't get that there. In this game it's all on a primitive level.
Not only that this game without a patreon code it won't work for you, but it also checks that you don't share your codes and don't play at the same time. And it also periodically checks the connection to the Internet.

So after a little bit of work, I'm posting here the crack.
Cracking this game was more fun than playing it.

Put the file persistent.py in the folder School-game\renpy
OMG you're a savior i CAN USE THE CODE , You must be pinned on first page because this is BIG, thanks MANNNN

Reactions: kakademon

rip_name

May 26, 2023
I seem to be stuck on advancing Ayanos quest. It says "Negotiate with Yuki about the issue premises ID: [12]" but I cant get anything to trigger. Yukis tracker says "Get to know Ayano Better" with progress bing 6/6. No matter where I go or what I do I cant find anything that progresses this any further. Iv got the panty scene, cosplay bj and ayano sick in bed scenes. Anyone know what im missing?

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.941 version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: alltreck
2.50 star(s) 50 Votes