Ren'Py School Game [v0.954] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

absent0

Aug 31, 2019
It appears I cannot load any save where I've used your cheats. Saves on "vanilla" characters works fine.
it's weird, it works perfectly for me, which of the two have you used? the first cheats file or the v1? to see which one could be wrong and check it, anyway, I leave here the list of codes in case you want to redo them yourself in renpycheatmaker or put them directly in the console, maybe we can see which code is wrong to fix it.
by the way, could you provide me with a savegame that doesn't load so I can see the differences between your game and mine? thankyou

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
is there
Codes not working in 0.927 Bug Fix 1 Public?
Yes, the developer disabled entering any other code than the comrade one to the code box. So this is how you activate the codes on 0.927-1 in 3 easy steps:
  1. While in main menu, open the developer console by pressing Shift + O.
  2. Type in Patreon_Code_M = "ytlmoe" and press enter. This will enter the "bestfriend" code to the game like you would normally do via the code input box. The working codes are listed below (codes from 0.926 work on 0.927-1).
  3. Type in Patreon_Code = 3 and press enter. This will set the correct code tier for "bestfriend". Tiers are:
    • 1 - comrade
    • 2 - friend
    • 3 - bestfriend
After that you are all set and you are playing with the codes activated. Have fun.

To automate this process:
  1. Create a new file called patch01.rpy in the game folder (or download the one from the attachment View attachment 1732902 )
  2. Insert these 2 lines of code into that file:
    Python:
    define Patreon_Code_M = "ytlmoe"
    define Patreon_Code = 3
  3. Enjoy!
Thanks to NorthFlank for pointing it out in his post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the batch of the latest cracked codes for 0.926 and 0.927:
The format is: tier: code
Comrade tier is the "lowest" tier and Best Friend is the "best" tier

• comrade: bqmyqa
  • friend: mhprjx
  • bestfriend: ytlmoe
Enjoy :HideThePain:

PS: Send me a PM if the codes don't work anymore
is there an update of code for version 939

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.940 version

Reactions: Mr.Giggles

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SchoolGame-0.940
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Wooho272

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Codes not working in 0.927 Bug Fix 1 Public?
Yes, the developer disabled entering any other code than the comrade one to the code box. So this is how you activate the codes on 0.927-1 in 3 easy steps:
  1. While in main menu, open the developer console by pressing Shift + O.
  2. Type in Patreon_Code_M = "ytlmoe" and press enter. This will enter the "bestfriend" code to the game like you would normally do via the code input box. The working codes are listed below (codes from 0.926 work on 0.927-1).
  3. Type in Patreon_Code = 3 and press enter. This will set the correct code tier for "bestfriend". Tiers are:
    • 1 - comrade
    • 2 - friend
    • 3 - bestfriend
After that you are all set and you are playing with the codes activated. Have fun.

To automate this process:
  1. Create a new file called patch01.rpy in the game folder (or download the one from the attachment View attachment 1732902 )
  2. Insert these 2 lines of code into that file:
    Python:
    define Patreon_Code_M = "ytlmoe"
    define Patreon_Code = 3
  3. Enjoy!
Thanks to NorthFlank for pointing it out in his post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the batch of the latest cracked codes for 0.926 and 0.927:
The format is: tier: code
Comrade tier is the "lowest" tier and Best Friend is the "best" tier

• comrade: bqmyqa
  • friend: mhprjx
  • bestfriend: ytlmoe
Enjoy :HideThePain:

PS: Send me a PM if the codes don't work anymore
so essentially unless you support him these codes and all patreon codes to this game are meaningless?

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
One day, hopefully this year, this game will reach ver 1.0. and then I will see if the patreon code is worth the money for a one time purchase.
you can sub him for $1 to get his patreon release, but from what i've been hearing it's not worth it, the game appears to be very buggy, bad coding.
Russian devs pretending to be Japanese.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
Creating a new char is more buggy than before. Scars, tattoos and glasses appear randomly on the body without choosing them. And you seem to always have the pretty face that you can't change. Also sometimes it is not possible to change the hair length, only the styles.
When you start the game, in your description you have a small penis and a large penis at the same time...

Last edited:
Reactions: AjiibRubf

Andhakara

Jan 13, 2020
why the fuck do i have to start from beginning every new update, all my old saves are crashing. FUCK!!!.
At least make old save compatible.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
The movement and interaction system is horrible, you can never find anyone. This is painful.
Don't know if it works but you can choose how much the NPCs are moving around during the charakter creation. Once you have the phone number of an NPC, you can call them to meet them. Mark the NPCs you're pursuing as your favorite, makes them stand out in a crowd. But yes, the search is kind of realistic in its own way.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
How does the NTR work? Can it just randomly happen if you have the setting on or is there a requirement?

Reactions: Saga89

flamescorpion

Feb 1, 2020
Hey is it just for me or Android but my characters stat just dropped and it's showing -20% any reason why? And suddenly there only seems to be boys around
Edit: The stats suddenly returned idk how and I was able to find girls again

Last edited:

hatlol

Nov 7, 2021
Got stuck with occult club dialog after inviting a few new members. After i am finishing dialog it causes renpy error and repeats itself. Nor "back" nor "ignore" options help. If i use "character got stuck" option in settings menu and get telepoted to another location, any activity switches to that broken dialog again.
The game looks very interesting but it's unplayable due to bugs. Sad that i got stuck and cannot finish 4 main girls stories.

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes