Ren'Py School Game [v0.954] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
I seem to be stuck on advancing Ayanos quest. It says "Negotiate with Yuki about the issue premises ID: [12]" but I cant get anything to trigger. Yukis tracker says "Get to know Ayano Better" with progress bing 6/6. No matter where I go or what I do I cant find anything that progresses this any further. Iv got the panty scene, cosplay bj and ayano sick in bed scenes. Anyone know what im missing?
Go through the quests of other characters in this case. Perhaps this is the case

Zynnthali

Mar 17, 2019
This can't be right. Trying to start a new game and it just gives constant errors. I manage to get through the character creator and then game gets stuck in the error loop that don't seem to end. Is there a trick to running this game that I'm missing?

Mar 14, 2019
This can't be right. Trying to start a new game and it just gives constant errors. I manage to get through the character creator and then game gets stuck in the error loop that don't seem to end. Is there a trick to running this game that I'm missing?
Same here; I kinda lul'ed when the guy above said "Russian developers are not bad coders.".

kakademon

May 11, 2017
When you start a game without a patreon code, it doesn't just say that there will be errors in the game. This is because some functions just don't work without the pathreon code.

I started the game without errors, but after crack.

SamApocryph

Sep 8, 2022
Anyone knows how to fix that please :

"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/new.rpy", line 648, in <module>
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "new.rpyc", line 648, in script
File "E:\.F95\School-0.941-win_BugFix1\School-0.941-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\.F95\School-0.941-win_BugFix1\School-0.941-win\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\.F95\School-0.941-win_BugFix1\School-0.941-win\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22083102
School 0.941
Sun May 28 -----------

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
I get a similar error when I start a new game. Error cannot be ignored, so it is impossible to start a new game.
Anyone knows how to fix that please :

"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "new.rpyc", line 648, in script
File "E:\.F95\School-0.941-win_BugFix1\School-0.941-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\.F95\School-0.941-win_BugFix1\School-0.941-win\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\.F95\School-0.941-win_BugFix1\School-0.941-win\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22083102
School 0.941
Sun May 28 -----------
use this code
xefjr

SamApocryph

Sep 8, 2022
This game is filled with bugs. Can't even start the game due to trackback. Anybody have a bugfix?
Man that's crazy a while ago I use to play this game like crazy but my HDD died and the game was inside , kinda forgot about it and now that I've finally came across it , the game is filled with bugs.

Hopefully those kinds of errors will be fixed when it officially comes out , has a lot of potential.

EurekaDays

Nov 1, 2021
For all my time on this site, I've played a lot of games. And when I experienced games from Russian developers, I realized the following things:
1) Russian developers are not bad coders. Their games often contain a lot of complicated code and the developers themselves often write games in the sandbox genre.
2) Horrible paywall. The game just came out and there is no content? But you enter the patreon code for a couple of secret scenes! Protection against piracy? This is also a frequent prerogative of Russian developers. And okay, if the game was good, but here comes the third point.
3) Games are often not interesting. I've seen few games from Russian developers, where the game was interesting. The story, the dialogue, it all affects my interest and I don't get that there. In this game it's all on a primitive level.
Not only that this game without a patreon code it won't work for you, but it also checks that you don't share your codes and don't play at the same time. And it also periodically checks the connection to the Internet.

So after a little bit of work, I'm posting here the crack.
Cracking this game was more fun than playing it.

Put the file persistent.py in the folder School-game\renpy
To those who had a problem with starting a new game, consider this option -- especially those who downloaded the recent bugfix release. It worked for me.

Reactions: egysilk
2.50 star(s) 50 Votes