Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
Is the game type MV or VX Ace? Hopefully it's not MZ as i have been hit by the unexpected token and lag from most of the game made by it

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
Contributors:
- Fixes to GPT yapping and choices

There are 15k pictures in this fucking game, so yeah might have missed a few but I think I TLed all the important ones. This was a commission for 5, I don't plan on doing 1-4 unless those get commissioned as well.

Feel free to lmk if there are any issues.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.
Not going to make a PR to github right now at least, but here seems to be some MTL that is incorrect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dazedanon

NinaSver

Jul 15, 2023
Every game dev who includes scat in their games should pay the players to play their game if they are a game dev that thought they could expect to be paid to make said game.

And it should be a monthly fee like if the patron agreed to 20$ per month to fund their game, the game dev should pay every patron 20$ who became their patron for 20$.

Maybe then these game devs will stop putting scat in their games.

Not kink shaming of course, I don't understand how it's a fetish or a kink, I think it's just disgusting, but oh well, some people are just into weird & disgusting things I guess.
Some people like disgusting things, like raping schoolgirls

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
HELL YEAH!!
Loved the 1st and 2nd parts. 3 and 4 were too hard to translate, so I'll just hope for their translation as well in near future))

blarfdu

Aug 28, 2017
Is there a gallery for the game? Apparently, if you press Page Up on the menu screen, you will unlock a flashback mode, but I can't get that to work

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Every game dev who includes scat in their games should pay the players to play their game if they are a game dev that thought they could expect to be paid to make said game.

And it should be a monthly fee like if the patron agreed to 20$ per month to fund their game, the game dev should pay every patron 20$ who became their patron for 20$.

Maybe then these game devs will stop putting scat in their games.

Not kink shaming of course, I don't understand how it's a fetish or a kink, I think it's just disgusting, but oh well, some people are just into weird & disgusting things I guess.
Lol, I like that one hentai artist: nozarashi satoru. (older-sis fetish :sneaky:)
If you are not carefull enough, you may be swallowed by his works, that have "that typical" start, which lead straight to shit-fest (like half of every page is covered in feces... ugh).

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes