Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
I'm not sure about unlocking foot stuff, but I can say that there are only two variations of it mixed between the girls. Other than that, I noticed pictures with a belly, so maybe pregnancy tag?, tho they look like epilogues, and one of the girls has a dick in one scene, and in the rest of the pictures, she only has pussy.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I'm not sure about unlocking foot stuff, but I can say that there are only two variations of it mixed between the girls. Other than that, I noticed pictures with a belly, so maybe pregnancy tag?, tho they look like epilogues, and one of the girls has a dick in one scene, and in the rest of the pictures, she only has pussy.
Pregnancy is just ending.
Honestly I think the virgin tag is kinda wrong? I think Sasaki might be one based on like 1 line of text but it doesn't feel like she is.

Mr Lister

Feb 2, 2017
first 6 girls for first playthrough to unlock all ghosts
**if you can make girls heart rate to 210+ you can make 2 actions when she is unconscious

View attachment 3210799

1. Hayashi Tsukasa
Sutra > Screaming Woman [Unlock Ghost 2]

2. Yamada Miu
Ghost 2 > Lost Child [Unlock Whispers]

3. Suzuki Okane
Pervert > Chime [Unlock Namahage]

4. Satou Reina
Baby > Sutra > Screaming Woman [Unlock Dark Doctor]

5. Sasaki Marimi [Must Unlock Vampire first]
Namahage > Ghost 1 > Vampire [Unlock Squat Man]

6. Watanabe Tokiko
Namahage > Ghost 2 [Unlock Vampire]

another 6 girls

View attachment 3210891

1. Momono Yume [She is sleepwalker if you can make her heart rate to 210+ she'll have another 3 new scenes]
Screaming Woman > Whisper > Chime (Heart Rate 205) or Namahage (Heart Rate 210)

2. Yoshiura Miyuki
Sutra > Ghost 1 > Ghost 2

3. Mitsukado Maana
Namahage > Whisper > Dark Doctor

4. Molly Boyd
Squat Man > Dark Doctor > Vampire

5. Olga Buyachich
Rokurokubi > Ghost 1

6. Anan Gitti [a Thai girl??] สาวไทยนั่นเองงับแน่นอนว่ามีดุ้น
Lost Child > Baby
3. Suzuki Okane
Pervert > Screaming woman = for 210+

5. Sasaki Marimi
Ghost 1 > Ghost 2 > Vampire = for 210+

210+ is also needed to make them cum/pee on themselves after rape. This way you can change their clothing

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
are you supposed to install updates/fixes file too?
Yup. And check back for updates too.

On another note. dazedanon, is this one -for all intents and purposes-, the "Full Set" version, ergo this

女子校生肝だめし5 DLCフルセット版 (like at )?

Can't seem to find the DLSite entry anymore (maybe never was? :unsure:). Was time-stamped 2021/12/24 - so all DLCs and the base game at their latest version?
Dunno, maybe was just a limited offer "buy'em all in one" edition 2 years ago (game files created/modified that time too), but basically the same?
Just being a version whore here, I guess... xD
Probs easiest to compare one or two .json files (JP versions). Will report if different!

Anyhoo, thx! These really were a bother to play with mtool and OCR, iirc, lol.

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Yup. And check back for updates too.

On another note. dazedanon, is this one -for all intents and purposes-, the "Full Set" version, ergo this

女子校生肝だめし5 DLCフルセット版 (like at )?

Can't seem to find the DLSite entry anymore (maybe never was? :unsure:). Was time-stamped 2021/12/24 - so all DLCs and the base game at their latest version?
Dunno, maybe was just a limited offer "buy'em all in one" edition 2 years ago (game files created/modified that time too), but basically the same?
Just being a version whore here, I guess... xD
Probs easiest to compare one or two .json files (JP versions). Will report if different!

Anyhoo, thx! These really were a bother to play with mtool and OCR, iirc, lol.
Its my copy from dlsite with all the dlc purchased then applied. No definitive single version that I knew of at the time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zippix and Armonie
Feb 6, 2019
After you manage to scare Achara who turns out to be actually Anan (The twin brother) until he's unconscious in the first playthrough, in the next playthrough you will be able to get to choose the REAL Achara (The twin sister) to go through the trail this time.

Screenshot 2023-12-29 073725.png Screenshot 2023-12-29 073733.png Screenshot 2023-12-29 073740.png

Also, She will briefly mention on how her twin bro was taking her place because she was sick.

Screenshot 2023-12-29 074833.png Screenshot 2023-12-29 074842.png Screenshot 2023-12-29 074851.png Screenshot 2023-12-29 082942.png Screenshot 2023-12-29 073847.png

Also, her scaring method is also different from Anan. Here is a way I used to scare her:

Achara Gitti
Screaming Women > Namahage > Chime

Screenshot 2023-12-29 083718.png
Screenshot 2023-12-29 082252.png

(No PP from Achara here.)

Last edited:

am32come

Apr 6, 2023
no sound? or i am missing some thing here?

Edit: nothing wrong the game it just set sound at 0% as the game first start :)?

Last edited:
Reactions: Luisajota

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
After you manage to scare Achara who turns out to be actually Anan (The twin brother) until he's unconscious in the first playthrough, in the next playthrough you will be able to get to choose the REAL Achara (The twin sister) to go through the trail this time.

Also, She will briefly mention on how her twin bro was taking her place because she was sick.

Also, her scaring method is also different from Anan. Here is a way I used to scare her:

Achara Gitti
Screaming Women > Namahage > Chime
Thank you she was missing from the guide in page 2

Reactions: Luisajota

bigguy05

Jun 27, 2018
so what i have discovered is that every chara has a footjob, but cant seem to see the option for it.
i have decrypted the files also. there are several, either it is the update we seem not to install correctly or something else.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Seems some DLC are not activated, no footjob scenes for example
I don't think its a DLC issue, could be a bug with the translation but I don't know if there's specific conditions for footjobs.

Edit: Confirmed there are specific conditions to unlock it but idk what it is.
1703868795629.png

Last edited:
Reactions: shivan
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes