shivan

Jun 22, 2018
I don't think its a DLC issue, could be a bug with the translation but I don't know if there's specific conditions for footjobs.

Edit: Confirmed there are specific conditions to unlock it but idk what it is.
View attachment 3215275
Nice thanks, btw I said that 'cos if I remember well in the Jap version footjob was activated from the begin

bigguy05

Jun 27, 2018
Nice thanks, btw I said that 'cos if I remember well in the Jap version footjob was activated from the begin
i think i have tried the jap version as well but couldnt see the option, have you got any clue of where can i find it ?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Idk what the condition even is. In the original it shows up fine so I'm just going to remove the condition in the patch so it always shows up. You can reapply the patch in the OP to get it to show up now.

If someone figures it out I'll add it back later on.

Last edited:

bigguy05

Jun 27, 2018
Idk what the condition even is. In the original it shows up fine so I'm just going to remove the condition in the patch so it always shows up. If someone figures it out I'll add it back later on.
ive tried the original file but seems like i just cant find it or havent met the conditions ( dont know what they are )

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
ive tried the original file but seems like i just cant find it or havent met the conditions ( dont know what they are )
Reapply the patch to have it show up, I just removed the condition completely.

Reactions: shivan

metexxx

Oct 27, 2018
Idk what the condition even is. In the original it shows up fine so I'm just going to remove the condition in the patch so it always shows up. You can reapply the patch in the OP to get it to show up now.

If someone figures it out I'll add it back later on.
Tested my save from your download with an older download i had of japanese version, same savefile same conditions one has footjob while other doesn't.

Valpier

Aug 24, 2020
I have a problem, whenever i tried to extract its always error like that, even when i extract on my phone its always not fully done
Can someone help?
From what i read everyone says its kinda good so i want to try it
Thx

Reactions: Diff_Uni

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Getting an error about missing images. I've downloaded it from two different sources from page 1 as well as the patch/fix from page 1.
Capturef95.PNG

Solkapp

May 27, 2020
Download got stopped caused by containg a virus or malware, atleast thats what the browser says.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes