technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Is this on startup.
no, this was actually at the end of the game. Checked images, but last one I had was 214, not 241 of that series, so thinking there is a typo somewhere, but couldn't find anything referencing that when digging through the js and json files.

iubirel

Oct 9, 2020
omg wht athe fuck is this shit game ?
i mean its fucking disgusting with SHIT poo !!!!!
so you are trying to fap or watch how character is shitting herself?
whats wrong with these devs??????

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
omg wht athe fuck is this shit game ?
i mean its fucking disgusting with SHIT poo !!!!!
so you are trying to fap or watch how character is shitting herself?
whats wrong with these devs??????
Gee if only there was a scat toggle on the options screen to completely disable that. Oh well, guess the game sucks over entirely avoidable content that the game is literally already tagged for

• Haha
Reactions: ChudBuddy

garbage062

Jul 6, 2017
I tried to download the game, but there isn't an application/exe file in the folder. How do I play this game?

Serphio

Sep 11, 2018
I must be going crazy but hasn’t this game and the dlcs been translated into English for a good year or so now? Think there was an English patch on ULMF. Is this a cleaner translation of that or the same one?

Phaz91

Jun 10, 2021
Applying the DLC for this game is tricky. Depending on in which order you apply the DLCs there will be some features that are buggy. (example foot job not working)

I attempted a Machine Translation a few years back, but I didn't have time to finish it on my own.

I also have the Full DLC release, for some reason it got removed from the dlsite shop at some point and even with that version I still run into some bugs.

And there's a scene I couldn't translate at all. (see Screenshot)
untranslated.jpg
I added placeholders in the json to see if I wiped any lines in the json files while testing and it turned out that some lines are empty in the original, but still get called. (see Screenshot)
missing line129.jpg

Phaz91

Jun 10, 2021
I must be going crazy but hasn’t this game and the dlcs been translated into English for a good year or so now? Think there was an English patch on ULMF. Is this a cleaner translation of that or the same one?
That was my translation and it was only a partial Machine Translation as I don't speak any Japanese.

Phaz91

Jun 10, 2021
Not sure if you can fix this bug, but it happens to me after I've entered the temple a few times during the run.
It tries to call an image that doesn't exist.

I added a save file in the attachments, the bug should happen, when you enter the temple.

1704056683484.png

EDIT: uploaded the wrong save file, sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: dazedanon

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
If you want the 'js' and/or 'data' folder from the www of the definitive version (20211224) for comparison with your own basegame+DLC1-4-patched version, can send you in a .zip, dazed.
Dunno, may help. Or there is the link from H-S in my post on page 4.

But if that version had some very minor bugs as well, like Phaz91 above claimed - may not be that huge a help after all.

Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
If you want the 'js' and/or 'data' folder from the www of the definitive version (20211224) for comparison with your own basegame+DLC1-4-patched version, can send you in a .zip, dazed.
Dunno, may help. Or there is the link from H-S in my post on page 4.

But if that version had some very minor bugs as well, like Phaz91 above claimed - may not be that huge a help after all.
Should be fine without it but thanks. c:

Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Not sure if you can fix this bug, but it happens to me after I've entered the temple a few times during the run.
It tries to call an image that doesn't exist.

I added a save file in the attachments, the bug should happen, when you enter the temple.

View attachment 3221642

EDIT: uploaded the wrong save file, sorry.
If it's any consolation, that file is not around in the 'Full DLC' version either, so the bug probs should be en-...encounterable (that a word?? o_O) in that as well... Guess I'll look for it in the .json files just for the fun of it.

EDIT: well, it's very likely the "\www\js\plugins\T_E_kimo5_j.js" file, which seems to differ bw this one and the Full DLC version, but that's where my knowledge ends with regards to the matter... xD

Last edited:

Phaz91

Jun 10, 2021
If it's any consolation, that file is not around in the 'Full DLC' version either, so the bug probs should be en-...encounterable (that a word?? o_O) in that as well... Guess I'll look for it in the .json files just for the fun of it.

EDIT: well, it's very likely the "\www\js\plugins\T_E_kimo5_j.js" file, which seems to differ bw this one and the Full DLC version, but that's where my knowledge ends with regards to the matter... xD
The bug happens in both versions. I've tested it with the save file in both.
I think an enumerator or something like that gets reset in the code and then tries to load the image0 that doesn't exist.

I also own the "Full DLC" Version.

Reactions: Zippix

Kryptark

Sep 19, 2017
How do you enter the temple? I see references in the Gallery but don't know how to unlock them. Even though I unlocked the swimsuits there's no option to change clothes to them, nor did the twin sister unlock.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes