quazar

May 30, 2017
Momono Yume is the best girl and best part in this god awful game just because she reversed raped the MC. Always love to see the guy tasted his own medicine. Wonder if theres stuff like this in other 4 games. Anyone can confirm?

CatPetter

Nov 2, 2022
name game is "School girl courage test 5" -> so there is another game like test 1,2,3,4? :v
yyes

And the upcoming one

Reactions: NIshu

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
yyes

And the upcoming one
Sadly I cant find none of those.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
All of the previous games had waterworks so this must have as well, it is what it is, the other content is good so it is worth it.

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
All of the previous games had waterworks so this must have as well, it is what it is, the other content is good so it is worth it.
Sadly the other games are totally impossible to find over the internet and are totally in Japanese
I think they are on a different engine as well.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Sadly the other games are totally impossible to find over the internet and are totally in Japanese
I think they are on a different engine as well.
4 is a live gameengine, I did finally find that one on nyaa, and took me a month to download..no translation though and mtool doesn't like live
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LewdEbichu

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
4 is a live gameengine, I did finally find that one on nyaa, and took me a month to download..no translation though and mtool doesn't like live
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, where did you find it? Can you share it? Im sure we wont be able to translate it but maybe we could create a thread for all of these.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes