Davox

Jul 15, 2017
This game is balls, even which cheating its pretty impossible to figure out what to do.... and unless you can figure that out you'll be grinding the same few non fap screens for 30 minutes!!!

Reactions: F9Zoney

Stickymicky

Sep 30, 2017
at last a dev who is honest about their planned release schedule

looking forward to the final in 2040
Nah, if you check the dev he's releasing the closed alpha for high tier patrons in 2040 (Rumoured to include two whole animated scenes)

Public Beta is scheduled for release around 2324

Oct 23, 2018
the english is ... not to well here

else the stats raise really slow but drop very fast ... food is not really a help at all ....

at the current moment heavy grind for nearly no reward ... i would assume the creator will change that makes stats raise quicker and fall slower give food really a suiting help, for the pool it should help the bodyshaping as should the running in park .... both also should shape the body ....

the gym gainibg weight yes but same time your body shape should turn better

tried it for an hour .... worse stats than i started with no matter what i did + no cheatmenu wich could help at all ....

Reactions: HunterSeeker

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
This is English? I thought it was "Random words from Google Translate that didn't even come from the same sentence"...

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Okay, to be fair, the English isn't even that bad. But I looked around a bit and just nope'd on the whole thing, so...

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Seems like he made a mistake... Download links inside Cheat Spoiler...
Yes, a walk trough was added to the op and the links have been wrapped into the walkthrough.

On another note, having read that walk through this game would be impossible without it and still a massive chore with it....

One to avoid...