Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Yes, a walk trough was added to the op and the links have been wrapped into the walkthrough.

On another note, having read that walk through this game would be impossible without it and still a massive chore with it....

One to avoid...
well i'm glad it was said in the comments because i would of never thought to look there for it, a note telling ppl where the download links are would be nice to have

tofurkey

Oct 22, 2018
Where is red square area ?
yes i want to know
Who knows where is cheat?
Here you go

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: I hope I don't come across as a jerk calling the code gross and posting this unasked for guide.
First kudos to the game author for actually making a game which is more than I have done.
Second I just figured sharing knowledge may be appreciated as coding is no where near as hard as people think.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Seems that someone had some problems with the bbcode when adding info to the thread. It's fixed now, next time please report the thread so it can be fixed faster :)

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
is this game grindy or not? how long does it take to unlock all of the content? is it worth spending your time on or nah?

13lein

Dec 30, 2018
Here you go

PS: I hope I don't come across as a jerk calling the code gross and posting this unasked for guide.
First kudos to the game author for actually making a game which is more than I have done.
Second I just figured sharing knowledge may be appreciated as coding is no where near as hard as people think.
Am i supposed anything after I click on it
Because it doesn't seem to be working for me

Reactions: dkr_fucker