May 13, 2017
Hey, the game closes itself on first saturday at 12 midday. i think it's whet the date is about to start. anyone any idea how to stop this? I already downloaded the game from another source and started a new playthrough. happend both times...

Reactions: jason95821

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Hey, the game closes itself on first saturday at 12 midday. i think it's whet the date is about to start. anyone any idea how to stop this? I already downloaded the game from another source and started a new playthrough. happend both times...
same for me

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm on day 36 and none of my actions are boosting my relationship or lust anymore. Alice is on good friend (3 faces) and attracted (2 heart). Mimi is 2 faces and one heart, haven't really pursued anyone else, did the dance event with the friend once. Anyone else experiencing a glitch where you can't improve relationship stats anymore?

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I'm on day 36 and none of my actions are boosting my relationship or lust anymore. Alice is on good friend (3 faces) and attracted (2 heart). Mimi is 2 faces and one heart, haven't really pursued anyone else, did the dance event with the friend once. Anyone else experiencing a glitch where you can't improve relationship stats anymore?
Yeah, I seem to have hit a wall as well. Although...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But mostly, yeah, I think that's about as far as this build goes.

Thanks,
thwartme

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
You don´t need cheats:
Start the game and create a save file:
Location: C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\School__Love___Cousins
You will find your save game in this folder. Open your save game by using windows editor.
At the bottom it looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess you can change some other stats as well but i won´t do it. Maybe you will miss possible scenes
I know this is a little off topic but I have a pet peeve with instructions that do not use %username% environment variable because it makes me type out the entire address.

%username%\AppData\Local\School__Love___Cousins

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I got mimi up to 4 hearts 2 faces because the run event changes a little as the weeks go on. With Alice i was able to get her up to 4 faces becuase homework could still trigger that increase, but any lust increases halted after she hit 2 hearts...or i triggered an event w/o realizing it changed so I couldn't gain lust with her. Still no movement on the mom front...maybe once the meal thing is implimented.

Reactions: flate1234
M

MantisK

I have to admit I cheated Relationship and Lust to max, different amounts on each. Still has contradictions in events. Alice morning walk-in is fun, but bath walk-in is conflicting with it. Then there is the massage. Really not sure if it matters past a point. The Alice's date is practicable outside the game, as is Emily's, in the download I got from Patreon. Looking at the image files for both, you don't miss much at this point.
Walkius said he omitted a few enhancements because of a glitch that are going in 0.5 with the new material he has developed since. Still, I prefer continuity of development. You all understand it will be a saveless day when Mom gets updated from day one.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Berfius

Apr 20, 2017
Just tried this for the first time today. While it's an unabashed ripoff of BB, I think there is some potential here. But for me right now there's just not enough to do. I'll come back to it in a couple months.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
in the game folder with emily date
it shows images of her in the underwear making out in the changing room
how do i get that or is it just a preview

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
OK.. odd bug.. at school.. box saying "Class is going to start"... Clicking on it does nothing. Ideas?

Doh.. have to click on the map to get to class now..

Reactions: jason95821

Sir_Percy

May 2, 2017
My game keeps freezing when emily ask me out for some reason
Had the same problem. You have to choose a nother optionduring the conversations from caffeeteria till Emily asks you out. (sorry for my english, it´s not my native language)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
It is basically because they all use one of four DAZ models

The big brother kid, the defauilt bald man with no expressions, douchey Zack Morris blonde poofy hair guy, or this shaggy one.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes